Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

FigmentFan3

Wow. This thread went from one of the best on the site to a train wreck in a matter of hours after the "final" pic was posted.
I'll try to save it with a picture. I took this today. A chunk or two of the ear remains along with the costal steel crane.
image.jpg

Nossit

I absolutely loved the hat but it was in the wrong spot. The theater needs to be clearly visible when entering the park. It should be the icon because it matches the theme of the park. It was almost like they put a really cool 40 foot statue of Iron Man in front of the castle. Yea a 40 foot tall Iron Man would be awesome but it wouldn't make sense blocking the castle with it.

Rob562

Well I was there in January 2015, and the hat was still there… the tip of it was gone though.

I realize you're new here, but the post you replied to is 5+ years old... (Yes, this thread has been going on that long... It's quite the time-capsule of dislike for the Hat) As you can see from the much-more-recent posts (and photos on the main news page) we know the Hat is gone.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom