Is POTC ride really haunted????

metscool

Also, George only stops the ride if a cast member yells "I don't believe in George." One of my friends works at PotC (and he used to be at the Haunted Mansion) and says that PotC is DEFINITELY haunted. As for HM...now where is that darn thread with the picture of the creepy kid?

Edit: Found it! Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion

And, if you want to see the picture, it's linked in that thread, but if you don't feel like thread hopping, look here.
That is one of the creepiest pictures that I ever show. But couldn't it be a kid looking over at the doombagies behind him.
Thoes dorks. You would get better results sending the ghostbusters.
It would make a good episode. The season finale.

Baums101

Ahhh the ghosts of Walt Disney World. Many are distinguished while others appear aimlessly. The George ghost is a noteably popular one. Having apooked many there are many stories that coincide with him. The Haunted Mansion IS actually haunted. One story is a mom had her son sadly pass away. The son's favorite ride was the HM. They had the son cremated, I think thats right so he was ashes. Disney did not approve of it. So during a ride through she poured his ashes throughout the ride. And left. The weeks following CM reported seeing a boy standing by the loading dock crying on the rear of her eye. One occurence I remember is a woman was doing closing shifts so she was to shut everything off. When she was walking through the ride A figure in the library scene stood staring at her. She winced and it disapeared. She thought it was just her eye. When she was about to shut the DB off she stated that something was standing behind here breathing on her. She immediately ran out screaming. She resigned from her post a week later. I have many stories from Disney.

luna99

Also, George only stops the ride if a cast member yells "I don't believe in George." One of my friends works at PotC (and he used to be at the Haunted Mansion) and says that PotC is DEFINITELY haunted. As for HM...now where is that darn thread with the picture of the creepy kid?

Edit: Found it! Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion

And, if you want to see the picture, it's linked in that thread, but if you don't feel like thread hopping, look here.

woah! that's pretty crazy. I'll never be able to ride the haunted mansion the same way again. :(

jedimaster1227

Ahhh the ghosts of Walt Disney World. Many are distinguished while others appear aimlessly. The George ghost is a noteably popular one. Having apooked many there are many stories that coincide with him. The Haunted Mansion IS actually haunted. One story is a mom had her son sadly pass away. The son's favorite ride was the HM. They had the son cremated, I think thats right so he was ashes. Disney did not approve of it. So during a ride through she poured his ashes throughout the ride. And left. The weeks following CM reported seeing a boy standing by the loading dock crying on the rear of her eye. One occurence I remember is a woman was doing closing shifts so she was to shut everything off. When she was walking through the ride A figure in the library scene stood staring at her. She winced and it disapeared. She thought it was just her eye. When she was about to shut the DB off she stated that something was standing behind here breathing on her. She immediately ran out screaming. She resigned from her post a week later. I have many stories from Disney.

Interesting... Any more cool stories to tell? I am liking what I am hearing, considering this is already coinciding with what I have been told.

ears2you

i was looking up haunted places in my home stat and i figured id check out florida and see if anything was haunted around disney, i read 2 things in disney one is just a random tan figure is spotted sometimes near the castle but the other one is more interesting.... I read that on the pirates of the caribbean ride that cast members have to greet "george" every morning before the ride opens and at night after the ride closes otherwise the ride will malfunction during the operating hours. the story i read was "george" was someone who was building the ride back in the 70s and in the canon scene he had to work at higher levels and while he was working he fell to his death.... now does anyone know of this being true at all, or has anyone worked on the ride to see/ hear of anything???

*gasp* of course George exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!

figmntal95

by the way, the george story is true. same thing with the " haunted sky way to fantaslyland. " they are both haunted. also HM is haunted, or at least thats what my 6th hour teacher says:lookaroun

wdwmomof3

I read about this a while back and I was telling my children a bedtime story, about Disney of course, and I told them about this. They thought it was so neat. Does anyone else know anymore about any of this? We are going next month & now my children are wanting to know more about it. I know... we are crazy.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Without getting too metaphysical...

If you had the chance to pick where you were going to haunt on the globe, wouldn't you pick WDW? :lookaroun

PaisleyMF

If you do some Google searches about Haunted Disney, some different stories about George may materialize. One of them is a suicide because a love triangle. Be careful, some of the stories are not suitable for kids.

drdoom1001

Looks like a job for Jason and Grant!!!

taps.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom