is Muppet Vision 3-D closing for Toy Story Mania?

Wilt Dasney

oh god if they close muppets one of my favorite attractions, and put in toystory in that spot im gunna go nuts!

That isn't going to happen. Toy Story is going in the old Millionare theater. The question here is whether Muppets would close in deference to another 3-D attraction in the same park.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
That isn't going to happen. Toy Story is going in the old Millionare theater. The question here is whether Muppets would close in deference to another 3-D attraction in the same park.

I agree, as someone else already pointed out there are several types of rides that are duplicated thoughout the parks. There are several dark rides, rollercoaster type rides, boat type rides, CircleVision attractions, Omnimover attractions, etc.

There would be no reason to cut off the nose to spite the face. (gotta love a cliche:lol: )

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
wow! Do you people read other ythings besides WDW Magic. They closed Who wants to be a millionare Play It for toy story mania! Did you not see the updates on the main paige?

kadesha

no, but I wish they would. I watched Muppetvision 3D for the first time last week, and can honestly say I really hated it. (sorry to those who love it, I think the space should definetly be put to better use!)

DigitalDisney

The evil Universal Studios Orlando park has two 3-D shows in it (T2 and Shrek), and they draw a ton of crowds.

Besides, TS:MM is interactive whereas Muppets3D is just a darn good show period. When the park is busy, Muppets3D pulls in the crowds as much as any other attraction in the park.

DisneyDefenders

You missed one...

I agree, as someone else already pointed out there are several types of rides that are duplicated thoughout the parks. There are several dark rides, rollercoaster type rides, boat type rides, CircleVision attractions, Omnimover attractions, etc.

There would be no reason to cut off the nose to spite the face. (gotta love a cliche:lol: )

And let's not forget Dumbo clones!!! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom