Is Mickey Mouse Dead?

Wilt Dasney

So BJ, does this mean you want Disney to bring Mickey out of the closet? :lookaroun

:lol:

I think it's about time...come on, you don't even share a bedroom with the woman you've "been with" for 50-plus years. You spend all your time hanging out with a duck who doesn't wear pants. We're not idiots, Mickey! :lookaroun

Fun2BFree

I think it's about time...come on, you don't even share a bedroom with the woman you've "been with" for 50-plus years. You spend all your time hanging out with a duck who doesn't wear pants. We're not idiots, Mickey! :lookaroun

And the duck in question wears a sailor's uniform! :lol:

Enchantâmes

have you ever been on disneyland's site? they say Roger Rabbit is exclusive to disneyland when it is in tokoyo, so that is what i meant
Well I really don't see why it matters if a resort has a clone of another resort's attraction. I mean your first saying there should be more Mickey attractions and etc. and then you don't want DLR to have a new Mickey attraction..

1disneydood

Let's be fair, people.

WDW gets sole ownership of Mickey. In return, DL can have the bottomless duck with the sailor hat and shirt, and Stitch too. ;)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Lets not forget Mickey Mouse Clubhouse....one of the newer pieces of Disney Programming for National Television....If they are trying to hide him, they aint doin a good job of it.....dig?:lookaroun

DisneyMusician2

They are marketing Mickey and the old crew to Kids like never before using the aforementioned Disney Channel...

..and power to moving Philharmagic everywhere in the world! It is a great 3D show, although MuppetVision remains my favorite of the four in the parks.

Yes Mickey is dead.
Meet the new leader of the club that's made for you and me.
Mickey_trap_stich.jpg

As for the wand and hat. Though they may be linked to Fantasia, and may be good ideas, they were executed in a bad way. They were/are very tacky and cheapen the look of the parks.

About Muppets. There is no place better for Jim Henson's dreams to be then Disney.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Yes Mickey is dead.
Meet the new leader of the club that's made for you and me.
Mickey_trap_2.jpg

As for the wand and hat. Though they may be linked to Fantasia, and may be good ideas, they were executed in a bad way. They were/are very tacky and cheapen the look of the parks.

Yep, the lead rat, top cheeser, head mouse has been put out to pasture....

DisneyChik17

Agreed. The wand was, well, whatever. The hat is atrocious. It does not fit the theme of the park and it looks out of place. Had it been presented in a classic and classy way, it may have been received better reception.

i have been relizing that disney is starting to care less about the mouse, actually I call it "They Forgot about mickey". They have been forgeting about other prouducts such as The Classic Movies, Muppets, The Parks, Disney on Ice/Broadway, and they even forgot about good ol' Walt Disney! now all they care about is Disney Channel and Pixar. Honestly your gonna be saying "Why is this in the News and Rumors section" i'll tell you later why this topic is in the news and rumors. There is park rumors on new attractions here opn WDWMAGIC before they start constructing it, do they say something about Mickey's 80th Birthday, No. they don't tell any rumors on new stuff for mickey's 80th birthday. And thy are starting to remove classics with mickey and friends. 1. The wand: yes i know you guys think it looked ugly, but it made a record for WDW (tallest thing in WDW; 257 feet) and i have a question, dd you guys hate the orcerer's apprentince? because the hat and the wand are both themed to the sorcerer's apprentince. 2. Muppet Vision 3-D: Screamscape says that the film is old now (17 or 16 years old) so they are talking about the DCA Verzion closing for Mickey's PhillharMagic. I want PhillharMagic to stay exclusive to WDW (excluding outside USA parks).
Now if you been relizin why this topic is in the news and rumors now? not because at the top it says
wdwmagic_icon_rumor.gif
, it is a rumor that disney dosen't care about mickey mouse

:hammer:This is quite possibly the most rambling and pointless post I've read in some time. And by the way, RELIZIN is now my favorite word.

Montyboy

Sorry to have another go at you, but you don't necessarily have to hate Fantasia or the Sorcerer's Apprentice vignette if you don't like the Wand.

Par example, I like Whose Line is it Anyway. Brilliant show. However, if they stuck a 257ft Colin Mochrie onto the side of SSE, I would possibly kill myself. (Now, maybe if they transformed SSE into his shiny bald scalp...:lookaroun)

I'm smelling a new thread!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom