Is Mickey Mouse Dead?

MickeyJman06

Original Poster
i have been relizing that disney is starting to care less about the mouse, actually I call it "They Forgot about mickey". They have been forgeting about other prouducts such as The Classic Movies, Muppets, The Parks, Disney on Ice/Broadway, and they even forgot about good ol' Walt Disney! now all they care about is Disney Channel and Pixar. Honestly your gonna be saying "Why is this in the News and Rumors section" i'll tell you later why this topic is in the news and rumors. There is park rumors on new attractions here opn WDWMAGIC before they start constructing it, do they say something about Mickey's 80th Birthday, No. they don't tell any rumors on new stuff for mickey's 80th birthday. And thy are starting to remove classics with mickey and friends. 1. The wand: yes i know you guys think it looked ugly, but it made a record for WDW (tallest thing in WDW; 257 feet) and i have a question, dd you guys hate the orcerer's apprentince? because the hat and the wand are both themed to the sorcerer's apprentince. 2. Muppet Vision 3-D: Screamscape says that the film is old now (17 or 16 years old) so they are talking about the DCA Verzion closing for Mickey's PhillharMagic. I want PhillharMagic to stay exclusive to WDW (excluding outside USA parks).
Now if you been relizin why this topic is in the news and rumors now? not because at the top it says
wdwmagic_icon_rumor.gif
, it is a rumor that disney dosen't care about mickey mouse

Fun2BFree

You make some valid points, however you also talk some rubbish. Pixar and Disney Channel are still Disney, and just because every attraction doesn't star Mickey doesn't mean that Disney have forgotten about him. Let's look at the stats:
-Company mascot.
-Appears on tons of Merchandising.
-Has his own freakin' land in the biggest park.
-His own 3-D show, nighttime show and both MGM icons (Hat and Earffel Tower) are a reference to him.
-Hidden Mickeys all over the parks.
The list goes on. And biggest of all, you're pro-Wand? Oh, it's on! :lol:

Wilt Dasney

2. Muppet Vision 3-D: Screamscape says that the film is old now (17 or 16 years old) so they are talking about the DCA Verzion closing for Mickey's PhillharMagic. I want PhillharMagic to stay exclusive to WDW (excluding outside USA parks)

So...you don't want them to forget Mickey, but you don't want them to open more Mickey-themed attractions at other parks if they're already at WDW? :veryconfu

phenom1307

So...you don't want them to forget Mickey, but you don't want them to open more Mickey-themed attractions at other parks if they're already at WDW? :veryconfu

no....he we wants Mickey's PhillharMagic to stay exclusively to WDW and not at any of the other parks....he just doesnt want Mickey's PhillharMagic to be anywhere else

Fun2BFree

1. The wand: yes i know you guys think it looked ugly, but it made a record for WDW (tallest thing in WDW; 257 feet) and i have a question, dd you guys hate the orcerer's apprentince? because the hat and the wand are both themed to the sorcerer's apprentince.

Sorry to have another go at you, but you don't necessarily have to hate Fantasia or the Sorcerer's Apprentice vignette if you don't like the Wand.

Par example, I like Whose Line is it Anyway. Brilliant show. However, if they stuck a 257ft Colin Mochrie onto the side of SSE, I would possibly kill myself. (Now, maybe if they transformed SSE into his shiny bald scalp...:lookaroun)

Wilt Dasney

no....he we wants Mickey's PhillharMagic to stay exclusively to WDW and not at any of the other parks....he just doesnt want Mickey's PhillharMagic to be anywhere else

Right, I get that...I was just pointing out that the complaint seems to contradict the main assertion of the thread, that Disney is hiding Mickey away in a broom closet to languish and starve. :lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
We don't know that Disney ISN'T doing something for his birthday.

Plans change at Disney at the time. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Right, I get that...I was just pointing out that the complaint seems to contradict the main assertion of the thread, that Disney is hiding Mickey away in a broom closet to languish and starve. :lol:
So BJ, does this mean you want Disney to bring Mickey out of the closet? :lookaroun

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom