is it true

MrPromey

Originally posted by Disneyowner182
Is Disney really being bought? according to mr.promey it is but is it for sure? if so do you know who's buying it?

Where did he say that? I don't see a post by MrPromey saying that Disney's being bought... :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Re: is it true

Originally posted by MrPromey

Where did he say that? I don't see a post by MrPromey saying that Disney's being bought... :)

Watch out!!! Your evil twin has been posting again!!!

Castle Cake Apologist

God DO182. Is it just your firggin goal to every1 off? I mean, c'mon, Disney is not being bought and you know it. MrPromey did not say this, and you really shouldn't lie about things our own members said. Now, c'mon. You're almost my age ::Shudders:: why don't you act it? Geez...
-DisneyExpert

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Disneyowner182
Is Disney really being bought? according to mr.promey it is but is it for sure? if so do you know who's buying it?

Ok you finally caught us! Disney is being bought by Steve! He will run Disney for now on! He's just using the site as a cover up! The main members on here are the imagineers. The mid members are the castmembers! He just created this site for all of us hard workers to hang out! So now you no the secret! But dont tell anybody!:rolleyes: :p :D :)

Castle Cake Apologist

Yes, so true it is. I feel like running around naked with my Mickey Mouse ears on and screaming "I PARTLY OWN DISNEY!!!!". However, for the sake of mankind, I have decided against it. :animwink:

markymark

Re: Re: is it true

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Ok you finally caught us! Disney is being bought by Steve! He will run Disney for now on! He's just using the site as a cover up! The main members on here are the imagineers. The mid members are the castmembers! He just created this site for all of us hard workers to hang out! So now you no the secret! But dont tell anybody!:rolleyes: :p :D :)

Actually I outbid Steve! I offered £5.43 and a bag of peanuts and they accepted, sorry Steve, but all's fair in business!

Oh yeah,

Feivel - Well Said!! ;)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: is it true

Originally posted by markymark

Actually I outbid Steve! I offered £5.43 and a bag of peanuts and they accepted, sorry Steve, but all's fair in business!

Oh yeah,

Feivel - Well Said!! ;)

LOL!!! Well as the new owner, can you please reinstate all these closed attarctions and shows! :)

markymark

Re: Re: Re: Re: is it true

Originally posted by wdwmagic

LOL!!! Well as the new owner, can you please reinstate all these closed attarctions and shows! :)

I'll get my people on it straight away!

I would like to point out that these new measures were put into effect before my purchase went through.

Castle Cake Apologist

Re: Re: Re: is it true

Originally posted by Beauty and the

I think we all need to lighten up a bit on this kid:( Are we trying to frighten members away:veryconfu

In his case, yes. I don't think anyone likes him and I'm suprised he hasn't been banned yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom