Is it time to allow well behave dogs in the resorts?

jav

In this time and age families travel with their pets but it's a shame that you have to house them somewhere else. Disney should set aside some rooms as pet friendly, say a bldg at Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, or Treehouse Villas, where you could be away from guest who don't like pets. Some of these rooms on the first floor already have a patio with grass. There are thousands of pet friendly restaurants and hotels around the country and we choose those businesses over the ones that are not, surprisingly they are quieter and cleaner. How many times you go to a restaurant and a kid is climbing over the booth, screaming, or if in a hotel they wake you up at 5am from the room above or next door jumping, screaming. Business that have tried this have increased their business and customers keep coming back.

The Mom

Premium Member
I love it when people compare pets to humans. Now I agree that some children are bad and act like animals. I also agree that some animals are better behaved than some children. Unfortunately, children are human and pets are not. Sorry, that's pretty much a scientific fact. QUOTE]

Many children might be little brats right now, but they have the potential to make our lives, and society as a whole, better in the future. Pets (rather than service animals) do not, as much as we love them.

We, as a species, are dependent upon children for our future survival. (As she sometimes whispers a little "God help us.") :lookaroun :lol:

Upvote 0

maria395712

I take my well behaved dog everywhere. he stays at a townhome in a gated rental community we come back and forth just like home. the dog is home alone all day while we are at work. yes disney needs to make some buildings in thier resort pet friendly. people without pets wouldn't stay in that building. universals hotels are all pet friendly. my dog just went to the alamo and the grand ol opry. lol like i said everywhere. we stayed in the omni on the riverwalk awesome hotel.I own DVc but can't use it i rent my points to stay in the townhome he flys southwest.
maria

Upvote 0

WDW 3

Pet exclusive resort.
Few buildings at several resorts exclusive to pets.

Some think Disney would have no problem filling this rooms.
I don't agree. I thinks they would have a lot of empty rooms.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom