Is Disneyland Different Enough...

Professortango1

a lot has changed since last summer. Pandora, Tiffans, ROL, Nightime Safari, Alive with Magic, the bands at night, enjoying an adult beverage while enjoying the sights around the park after dark is my new fav as well as riding EE in the dark!

Last summer they had nighttme Safari, river show, bands, Tree of Life projection show. All that's new is Pandora.

UpAllNight

Original Poster
Why does it always have to be a competition? Ok I get it, some people prefer one over the other, but if that means you can’t actually enjoy the lesser, in your eyes, of the 2, then you are leading a very limited life. To find so much anger in a theme park makes me concerned for your wellbeing,

And none of the recent conversation has been any help at all.

brb1006

This theme is not appealing to me. It reminds me of certain parts of Mexico that I've been to.

harmabe-market-at-disneys-animal-kingdom-ee0c78e05d686226.jpg

Not a fan of "poverty theming."
6ef22302ecb1f296fc32a2847346d5d5.jpg

Animal Kingdom has the best theming in America & here is the proof...

DSC00033.jpg

Also, the best river rapids in the US.

18596DAK2-6-05_025.jpg

Much better than this horribly themed ride.

5375869844_4b3334d0bb_b.jpg

Disco is back!

disco.jpg

Animal Kingdom is a "Zoological Theme Park." Only problem is that there are much better zoos out there. Such as...

see-us-in-person-banner-zoo.jpg

Other problem is that there are much better theme parks with tons of rides and attractions. (So AK comes up short as a zoo & theme park)

disneyland-00-full.jpg

Clearly the superior version of the same type of ride...
Dinosaur_MK.jpg

Demolish this ride and retheme it to Dinosaur instead, pretty please. Animal Kingdom has the greatest theming in America after all.

Indiana-Jones-Ride-56a952555f9b58b7d0fa4b70.jpg

I can't tell what is real and what is fake. The plant is very convincing!

maxresdefault.jpg

Add to that Florida's brutal heat & humidity, $100 for single day ticket, crushing wait times for Pandora rides, sprawling layout that forces long walks between attractions, Fastpass + hot mess, limited amounts of rides and attractions (typical Orlando parks), a new land that's based on a movie nobody cares about, uninspiring theming (zoo theme), mediocre nighttime show in comparison to the others, all equals to one of Disney World's least attended theme parks, just a hair ahead of DHS. That is sad considering what a disaster Hollywood Studios is at the moment.
Well WDW used to have a beautiful electrical parade called "Spectromagic" that is ten times better than PTN.

brb1006

Dude, you're the silly one stating that AK has the best theming in the entire country. There's a reason why this park doesn't resonate with the public the way the castle parks do, as reflected by the attendance numbers. My point was that this is not a top-tier zoo, nor a top-tier theme park. It has some bright spots in theming such as the Tree of Life, the mountain of Expedition Everest, and parts of Pandora, but has lots of weak and mediocre theming. It's just funny that you can't accept valid criticism of the park.
What about the Tree Of Life at night?

Little Green Men

To get back on track; Yes DL is different enough. It has some great unique attractions and areas such as New Orleans Square, Carsland, etc. Even the rides that are clones are pretty different from their WDW counterparts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom