Is Disney Working on a 5th park anytime soon?

trr1

I think they are too profitable.
The Children's Miracle Network Classic is an annual golf tournament on the PGA Tour. The tournament is played on the Palm and Magnolia courses at WDW.The 2008 purse was $4,600,000, with $828,000 going to the winner.The tournament was founded in 1971 as the Walt Disney World Open Invitational.

EPCOT Explorer

The 40th IS coming up, and things can always occur. No resorts or parks are planned that I know of or rumored (if it is, it's probably fan created) , but things here change daily. Look how fast the Fantasyland expansion popped up. BTW, to the poster above, 2/3 of the land is still undeveloped; don't worry above them "giving away" land.
And they won't even honor that as largely as they have...or should.

5 Gates are very far away right now.

Kamikaze

welcome to the forum

probably not within the next 15 or 20 years or more but if they keep getting rid of the land like they have they wont have the room even if they did want to add a park in the future

Won't have the room? Are you just daft, or certified insane? They have sold off far less than .25% of the property.

JimboJones123

I don't think it did at first, but I think with Everest attendance has increased a lot. No source, just guessing.

I think MYW ticket structure helped more than AK did to lengthen vacations. By a long shot. When we paid $55 per day for Park Hoppers in 2004 we could only go to Disney parks for 4 days. Now we pay about $30-35 per day and never stay shorter than 7 days. Usually 9+.

Adding a new park would not encourage us to stay longer. Allowing a 15 day park hopper would.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom