Is Disney really that expensive?

Skibum1970

For everybody it's different. EP comes with my AP but only kicks in after 4pm. So I usually get to the park - wait in line for a couple of rides - have a nice lunch - then hit 10-12 rides starting at 4pm. From a guests perspective - Uni's EP is miles ahead of Disney.

I say that because: I know I'll be waiting in a few lines. I'll spend money for food in the park. And then there'll be the payoff of very limited lines. And more often than not, I'll eat again at the parks before I leave.

Under the old FP system as an AP for Disney - I'd eat off property before I got there. Hit my three rides, add another FP, might wait in a line or 2 - and it'd be a 50/50 whether I ate in the park or off property. (Uni's got more of my on-property spend due to how everything was set up)

WDW is still the better destination - but there are so many things Uni does better than Disney.

Agree completely.

Jrb1979

If you just go by day tickets it's not that expensive. When I can pay $200 and get a platinum pass for Cedar Fair parks and visit all their parks every year it's hard to justify.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom