Is CSR Queen Beds?

minnie61650

Original Poster
There is a rumor that CSR will be getting Queen beds in their rooms when CSR is refurbished in the fall (2008).

Is this true?

Does anyone have any info?

DisneyJoe

Due to the room size, values and moderates have always had double beds.

I think putting queen beds in a regular moderate room would make the room a little cramped, although I could be wrong - its been a few years since we stayed in a moderate, we've mostly been using values or AK/WL lately...

minnie61650

Original Poster
Do you mean for the bussiness club level?

I heard the business level will have 2 Queens or a King and I would think that was true.

But there is a rumor on another forum that says all of the double beds in all of the rooms are being replaced with queen beds and I want to know if that will be case.
It seems strange the whole CSR resort would get queen beds and the room price would still be the same as the other mods that only have double beds.

minnie61650

Original Poster
Due to the room size, values and moderates have always had double beds.

I think putting queen beds in a regular moderate room would make the room a little cramped, although I could be wrong - its been a few years since we stayed in a moderate, we've mostly been using values or AK/WL lately...

The rumor is that the tables are being replaced with desks so that floor space is preserved after putting in larger beds.

See.... I cannot imagine they would take the tables out of standard room and replacing the table the desk.

I can understand them doing that for a Business club though.

Spike-in-Berlin

Why is CSR refurbished at all? We stayed there last summer and we loved it. And it was in a very good condition, rooms, themed pool area, etc..
And we HAD 2 queen-size beds in our room.

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, CSR Is Coronado Springs Resort. The only bedding replacements/changes to Queen size we were advised of was for the Business Club level. I havent heard of any other bedding replacements planned for the remaining rooms. Belle

minnie61650

Original Poster
Hey there all, CSR Is Coronado Springs Resort. The only bedding replacements/changes to Queen size we were advised of was for the Business Club level. I havent heard of any other bedding replacements planned for the remaining rooms. Belle

Thanks for the info wannabeBelle.

Here is some info for the rooms if anyone wanted it. :)

Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has added a “Business Club” level.

Business Club Level services include:

• Personalized Front Desk and Guest Services
  • Turndown service
  • Lounge with continental breakfast
  • Midday snacks
  • Evening wine (additional fee) and cheese

All Business Club Level Rooms have two queen-size beds or one king-size bed.

These rooms offer views of the lake, courtyard or parking lot.

minnie61650

Original Poster
Here is some info for the rooms if anyone wanted it. :)

Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has added a “Business Club” level.

Business Club Level services include:

• Personalized Front Desk and Guest Services
  • Turndown service
  • Lounge with continental breakfast
  • Midday snacks
  • Evening wine (additional fee) and cheese
All Business Club Level Rooms have two queen-size beds or one king-size bed.

These rooms offer views of the lake, courtyard or parking lot.

Thanks for the info.

I read that the cost for the Business Club Level Rooms is about $100 more a night than the standard rooms.

marypoppins68

I just got back today from Coronoda Springs and we had 2 queen size beds in our room. The beds were brand new as the mattresses still had tags on them. They were delivered July 23. 9 inch boxspring, queen size. We definitely weren't staying business class either. The room wasn't cramped at all. We stayed in the ranchos section.

righttrack

To me, this is the one item that keeps me from staying in a moderate. I like the Values for, the value, duh, and the deluxes for everything the offer, plus the beds, of course. If the moderates had queen sized beds, I'd stay in them more often, and not go to the values. If Disney would like to upsell me, that is the best way to do it. Sleep is very important on a WDW vacation, especially if you hit the parks as hard as we do.

The "Business Class Level" is new for 2009.

Sounds like some rooms may have been completed then.

It would be silly to leave rooms open if space needs to be filled.

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Does anyone have any idea if these rooms will only be offered in one section of Coronado? Or will these rooms be spread out? and if they wont be spread out, and someone had already stayed in a room with Queen beds in the Ranchos section would that mean that the section getting the upgraded rooms will be the Ranchos? hopefully it wont be the entire section if it just the Ranchos, I love the ranchos but wont wanna pay extra for the Club Level!!!

minnie61650

Original Poster
Does anyone have any idea if these rooms will only be offered in one section of Coronado? Or will these rooms be spread out? and if they wont be spread out, and someone had already stayed in a room with Queen beds in the Ranchos section would that mean that the section getting the upgraded rooms will be the Ranchos? hopefully it wont be the entire section if it just the Ranchos, I love the ranchos but wont wanna pay extra for the Club Level!!!

I read that one building (not Casitas 1) will be transformed into a “Business class” club level building. It may very well be that the new
"Business class" club level is in the Ranchos section.

How many buildings are in the Ranchos section?

marypoppins68

I think the Ranchos are buildings 6A, 6B, and 7A, 7B. We were in 6A, facing the parking lot. Aside from the Queen size beds the room was like any other room at Coronado. I got it with a great AP discount code but I definitely wouldn't pay Business Level prices for it. It had the older, small TV too. I do know that there were lots of trucks in the parking lot every day. They seemed to be bringing in more mattresses.

When I stayed at Pop in June they were changing out the mattresses in lots of rooms too. Maybe all the rooms are getting new mattresses?

minnie61650

Original Poster
All of Ranchos is getting "Q" size beds

marypoppins68 stated that they were in Ranchos 6A and they got new Queen size beds.

It was reported on another forum that Ranchos 6B , 7A & 7B have also recieved Queen Beds.

Maybe the whole section of Ranchos is going to be "Business Class" club level or maybe the whole resort is getting Queen size beds.

Time will tell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom