Is Clara Cluck doing meet and greets??

d43boy

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

I think this is a rumor, so I am posting it here. This may be a rumor or it may be old news, I am not sure.:shrug:

While reading about old Disney characters on Wikipedia (I know, don't believe everything you read there) someone had added at the bottom of Clara Cluck's page that she appears at MGM for meet and greets.

True? If so, anyone have a picture?

We love getting character pics, especially rare characters. Could be true, since Clarabelle and Horace do meet and greets.

Does anyone know for sure? :veryconfu

Thanks!

Kman101

I was at MGM on Wednesday, and only made one Sorcerer Hat greeting, saw Snow White, Jasmine, Jafar, The Queen of Hearts, The White Rabbit, Minnie, Goofy, Mary Poppins, Evil Snow White Queen and Meeko.

Now, I'm not sure if they change up the characters all day or what. That was the first Sorcerer Hat greeting I've been to, so ...

Figment82

The only time I've seen her out was for a special "Dreams" character greeting which took place at the ABC Theatre. I keep checking around the hat but haven't seen her since.

drew81

Sometimes she can be out at the Studios near or behind the hat. It just kind of depends. The other day Foulfellow was out and then Kenai and Koda were out.

Jerm

Where's Oswald? :lookaroun ;)

Could not agree more!!! I want Oswald!

I am guessing about 12 of us know who Oswald is on here. Go look up Oswald and Disney before asking about one of the most important figures in Disney history!!!!!

Figment82

I would love to see Oswald doing meet and greets - that would be amazing! I'm still surprised they haven't done much with him yet.

But I guess first they have to explain to the general public who he is!

drew81

I would hope that someday Oswald might be out in the parks. I could see him at Disneyland more than Walt Disney World though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom