Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

arich35

I found today a bit interesting. Went to Epcot around 11:30ish. I thought it was going to be empty for the parking lot was. We were like 4 rows back in Dory, crush was empty.

The park had a decent crowd, not overly busy nor slow by any means. What I found interesting was most folks most have come by some sort of transportation other than driving themselves.

If Disney resorts are down, maybe a big DVC week or something.

Just thought it was interesting how few cars seemed to park at Epcot.
We are going next Monday-Thursday and all but 3 or 4 DVC resorts have 1 or 2 bedrooms available. Studios are all booked up except Old Key West

Lilofan

We are going next Monday-Thursday and all but 3 or 4 DVC resorts have 1 or 2 bedrooms available. Studios are all booked up except Old Key West
I read that WDW is purchasing 90 more buses to take guests around WDW. Is Disney predicting more attendance to support this purchase?

Lilofan

To clarify, the most recent batch of busses were initially contracted more than 2 years ago.

The ADA enhancements are worthy of praise from an accessibility perspective, but the publicity around the busses is in no way linked to a forecasted rise in guests to cart around.
Unfortunately ADA enhancements is not so much newsworthy. News tends to make more attentive coverage focusing more on company problems and issues.

pigglewiggle

That's not good at all. Bookings must really be soft to have to resort to free dining in December

Select dates.

Won't be the first week in December because that's the week right after Thanksgiving. Of course that's the week we chose. 😐

Obviously won't be Christmas week.

It's probably one week in December.

PREMiERdrum

Wow July too. When kids are out of school. That’s not good. Can’t say I’m surprised though.

Another lever being pulled @PREMiERdrum
They aren't done.

If your dates are flexible, there will be some surprisingly decent (by their own standards) value opportunities between now and the end of the year.

Any fellow travel agents on here should be checking TA rate availability, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom