iPhone 4 Goes to Walt Disney World - photo samples and HD video sample

MickeyPeace

iphone 4 video

Great video! I just bought the iphone 4. Whenever I upload to youtube, it doesn't upload in HD. How did you do that?

Also, just curious how you got your iphone a day early?

Thanks.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
The pictures look great for a cell phone but that video was a little nauseating due to the lack of image stabilization. The sound quality was quite decent too. Slightly off the topic, but where was the IllumiNations portion shot from? I can't figure it out for some reason. :lol:

magicmaya

Those pictures look great! It turns out that my 2 yr contract runs put in august so I get to renew my contract and buy the phone! I heard about the little issue apple's having with manufacturing the white one. I read that they only had to put 1 coat of paint on the black and 5 coats on the white. I'm making sure I get the white. I like the sleek look of it. This phone is very impressing and I can't wait to finally get my hands on one of my own.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Great video! I just bought the iphone 4. Whenever I upload to youtube, it doesn't upload in HD. How did you do that?

Thanks.

Transfer the video from the iPhone to your Mac or PC. Then upload it to YouTube from your PC. It will then be HD. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The pictures look great for a cell phone but that video was a little nauseating due to the lack of image stabilization. The sound quality was quite decent too. Slightly off the topic, but where was the IllumiNations portion shot from? I can't figure it out for some reason. :lol:

Yep lack of stabilizer is a problem in all of these cell phone devices Maybe in a few years time!

RoE shot from China :)

cdunbar

Also, just curious how you got your iphone a day early?

Thanks.
I just saw an article on google that said if you ordered the iphone 4 the first day you could, alot of those people would get it a day early....:shrug:

DiPSU224

I just saw an article on google that said if you ordered the iphone 4 the first day you could, alot of those people would get it a day early....:shrug:

I wasn't one of the ones who got it a day early. Mine came right as scheduled, arriving at my door on the 24th. While I wasn't home when it arrived, it survived 75mph winds and tornados here in Philly. My Dad found mine in my backyard tucked away in the bushes.

I haven't been able to put it down since.

Thanks for the video Steve! I can't wait to take mine down there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom