iOS app crashing

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Down at the bottom if you click the multi page tab, on the left it will say private. Click that and see if it makes it better.
Oddly, I was having problems when I was reading your trip report @DisneyShe but not others. I know you mentioned you had problems writing/posting it.

DisneyGigi

I can read on the ap, no problem other than pics disappear. I cannot post most of the time without stalling no matter, what thread, unless on Safari. This one started okay, but is now hanging up a little. The more I type the worse It gets.

LittleBuford

I can read on the ap, no problem other than pics disappear. I cannot post most of the time without stalling no matter, what thread, unless on Safari. This one started okay, but is now hanging up a little. The more I type the worse It gets.

Try my trick: put it on airplane mode while typing a reply. That stops the page from refreshing and deleting your draft.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
While we are still trying to get those ads blacklisted, also try Settings, Safari, Clear History and Website Data.

DisneyGigi

Was the improvement after you deleted that data?
No, I have been doing that all along, if it stalls. It just got a lot better this weekend. No more stalling with typing, or reloading. If the pics go away, I am still deleting history browser and they show back up. I can type since Saturday(I think) with no problem. I did uninstall ap and reinstall late Friday, I think. Just wanted to let you know, way better.

LittleBuford

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom