Introducing....me

Princessatwork

Original Poster
:slurp:

Hi! I'm new here, just found you. Avid disney fan. Been many times. I'm a 40-something mom of two (21 and 16), work for the government, um...anything you want to know, just ask. I will pop in and out when time allows. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Yes. Today is a very interesting day in these parts. Normally we are a pretty 'normal' group. (as normal as a group of us Disney freaks can be) Anywho, welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay and I hope we don't scare you off too much. And as they say at DVC...

disneytati

Princessatwork said:
:slurp:

Hi! I'm new here, just found you. Avid disney fan. Been many times. I'm a 40-something mom of two (21 and 16), work for the government, um...anything you want to know, just ask. I will pop in and out when time allows. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to the forums!:wave:

WDWBro

objr said:
Welcome aboard! :D :wave:

For your children's safety, please seat them toward the inside. For your safety, do not stand or try to exit the tram while it's in motion. If you lose something from the tram, please wait until our next stop, then notify the operator. Thank you.

And welcome. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom