Introducing: BobPass! (My 1,000th Post)

BobPass or FastPass+

• BobPass

Votes: 53 82.8%
  • FastPass+

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters

disneysince71

I've never had a rigid plan for a trip beyond "Hit these E-Tickets first thing and if that allows you a reasonably simple path for how else to explore the park, then it's a good plan". The touring plans online are essentially the Pirate Code: They're more like guidelines then actual rules.
Can anyone here remember the A B C D E ticket system? I was just a little girl but I remember them well....Was glad when it ended so I could ride Space Mountain as much as I wanted! :)

disneyflush

Sweetie, the MBA's are going to ruin your BobPass idea by eliminating Stand-Bye lines. You WILL schedule your ride times or you won't ride. The MBA's are ruining everything! All of them, every single one. No exceptions.

Bob Saget

Original Poster
Although I voted for Bobpass, I did so with just a little concern that this is a direct plagiarism of my well known and argued Goofypass. However, my desire to see WDW as a fun place again, I am willing to let it go for now. I do reserve the right to sue the teeth out of you if you start to get rich off the idea. Then I want my cut. Being the humble person that I am, I have no problem with you taking credit for this incredible plan. Good Luck and make lots of money. :cool: (wrings his hands in gleeful anticipation)
Where is the link to this? I will certainly give it my full support! (Not to mention the name "Goofypass" is more fun to say than BobPass). Either way, as long as there are no appointments & wristbands involved...it gets my vote!

Bparso87

Congrats on 1,000. This last trip was the nori planned the least and was the best one ever. The funniest things I saw was some had there whole day planned in a notebook. Very 90's

Goofyernmost

Where is the link to this? I will certainly give it my full support! (Not to mention the name "Goofypass" is more fun to say than BobPass). Either way, as long as there are no appointments & wristbands involved...it gets my vote!
Like you, Bob...I think on the fly. My system didn't have a name until I saw you trying to horn in on already explored territory. It is well documented on a thread called "Should Fastpass be eliminated" or something like that. Although my thoughts were not as well organized as yours, they were all brought up as some point over a series of close to a gazillion posts where I did the equivalent of opening up wounds and letting people pour salt into them. Oh, the pain! Anyway, because of the fact that you took a lot of information and compressed it into a comprehensible plan, I am willing to step aside and let you have the credit. That said, the name Goofypass can be bought! o_O

Bob Saget

Original Poster
and I think he should share it with all who voted for the BobPass in his poll, right?
Correct! If others would prefer to roam the parks like tagged cattle on a ranch; held prisoner to their every appointment obligation...more power to them.

As for me & my family, vacation is all about leisure and as little complication as possible.
A vote for BobPass is a vote for freedom!

Nemo14

Correct! If others would prefer to roam the parks like tagged cattle on a ranch; held prisoner to their every appointment obligation...more power to them.

As for me & my family, vacation is all about leisure and as little complication as possible.
A vote for BobPass is a vote for freedom!

th

Goofyernmost

TDO should pay Bob $1.5 billion for this new state-of-the-art system that will revolutionize how guests explore the theme parks, and that will increase guest satisfaction to no end.
and I think he should share it with all who voted for the BobPass in his poll, right?
Don't ever lose sight of the fact that $750,000,000 of that is mine. The rest of you can share Bob's take.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom