• BobPass

Votes: 53 82.8%
  • FastPass+

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters

Bob Saget

Original Poster
Greetings & salutations, friends.

For my 1,000th post here on these awesome discussion boards full of amazing peoples...I would like to unveil a new planned proposal for Disney Parks both here & abroad!

Lately there has been a lot of discussion over the pro's & con's of FP, FP+, Next Gen, etc etc. With every good idea, there needs to be a healthy alternative. That is why on this day, I am officially revealing to you...BobPass! This new state-of-the-art system will revolutionize how guests explore the theme parks, and offer a great alternative for those (like me) who are not fond of wrist-bands & scanners mapping out their every move during a day at the Magic Kingdom.

"So how does BobPass work?", you may be asking yourself right now. To answer this in three words: VERY simple! You see, with BobPass there are no wrist-bands to be worn, gadgets to program, cards to carry, or special scanners needed at the front of your favorite ride/attraction. To use all the full benefits of BobPass, all that is required is paid admission into the park...and BobPass simply takes over and does the rest!

Here's what happens when you choose to use BobPass instead of FP+:
-After entering through the park gates, you are issued...absolutely nothing! YOU get to decide which ride to hit first, which land to explore first, and so on. NO planning required! NO scheduled appointments! NO wrist-bands to be worn! If you want to hit Splash Mtn first...simply walk over to Splash Mtn. If the wait time is not to your desires, no sweat. Simply move on to another ride/attraction and come back at a better time. This experience will bring guests back to simpler times when exploring the beauty & adventure of a park was what it's all about...not NextGen gagdgets planning your every move. Wanna hit Jungle Cruise when it's busy? No problem! Wanna hit HM when it's slow? No problem! No more checking the time constantly to make sure you are at (insert ride/attraction name here) by your scheduled appointment.

With BobPass, you explore the parks as you did as a child...carefree, seeing what you see, doing what you do, exploring what you explore...at YOUR pace with NO appointments involved! BobPass is so simple, there isn't even a pass required!

That is BobPass in a nutshell. Simple, stress-free, and the way I personally enjoy exploring the parks on my Disney vacation. Do you support the idea of BobPass? Please vote in the poll & feel free to share any ideas!

-Bob
(User of the BobPass since 1982).

Figgy1

Premium Member
Greetings & salutations, friends.

For my 1,000th post here on these awesome discussion boards full of amazing peoples...I would like to unveil a new planned proposal for Disney Parks both here & abroad!

Lately there has been a lot of discussion over the pro's & con's of FP, FP+, Next Gen, etc etc. With every good idea, there needs to be a healthy alternative. That is why on this day, I am officially revealing to you...BobPass! This new state-of-the-art system will revolutionize how guests explore the theme parks, and offer a great alternative for those (like me) who are not fond of wrist-bands & scanners mapping out their every move during a day at the Magic Kingdom.

"So how does BobPass work?", you may be asking yourself right now. To answer this in three words: VERY simple! You see, with BobPass there are no wrist-bands to be worn, gadgets to program, cards to carry, or special scanners needed at the front of your favorite ride/attraction. To use all the full benefits of BobPass, all that is required is paid admission into the park...and BobPass simply takes over and does the rest!

Here's what happens when you choose to use BobPass instead of FP+:
-After entering through the park gates, you are issued...absolutely nothing! YOU get to decide which ride to hit first, which land to explore first, where to eat, and so on. NO planning required! NO scheduled appointments! NO wrist-bands to be worn! If you want to hit Splash Mtn first...simply walk over to Splash Mtn. If the wait time is not to your desires, no sweat. Simply move on to another ride/attraction and come back at better time. This experience will bring guests back to simpler times when exploring the beauty & adventure of a park was what it's all about...not NextGen gagdgets planning your every move. Wanna hit Jungle Cruise when it's busy? No problem! Wanna hit HM when it's slow? No problem! No more checking the time constantly to make sure you are at (insert ride/attraction name here) by your scheduled appointment.

With BobPass, you explore the parks as you did as a child...carefree, seeing what you see, doing what you do, exploring what you explore...at YOUR pace with NO appointments involved! BobPass is so simple, there isn't even a pass required!

That is BobPass in a nutshell. Simple, stress-free, and the way I personally enjoy exploring the parks on my Disney vacation. Do you support the idea of BobPass? Please vote in the poll & feel free to share any ideas!

-Bob
(User of the BobPass since 1982).
Happy 1000th!! Isn't that the system that worked so well for all of us in the eighties? Any way congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FigmentJedi

I've never had a rigid plan for a trip beyond "Hit these E-Tickets first thing and if that allows you a reasonably simple path for how else to explore the park, then it's a good plan". The touring plans online are essentially the Pirate Code: They're more like guidelines then actual rules.

Goofyernmost

Although I voted for Bobpass, I did so with just a little concern that this is a direct plagiarism of my well known and argued Goofypass. However, my desire to see WDW as a fun place again, I am willing to let it go for now. I do reserve the right to sue the teeth out of you if you start to get rich off the idea. Then I want my cut. Being the humble person that I am, I have no problem with you taking credit for this incredible plan. Good Luck and make lots of money. :cool: (wrings his hands in gleeful anticipation)

rsoxguy

Can I get a BobPass with one of those nifty transparent plastic holders that has a clip on it? The kind that you clip to a jacket when you want to look like a cool tourist displaying the height of tourismo fashion? Hello?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Can I get a BobPass with one of those nifty transparent plastic holders that has a clip on it? The kind that you clip to a jacket when you want to look like a cool tourist displaying the height of tourismo fashion? Hello?
To me it looked completely gadget free like the eighties!

rsoxguy

To me it looked completely gadget free like the eighties!

Not exactly...
helix-hx4631.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom