Interesting facts

trr1

Original Poster
There actually aren’t “57 varieties” of Heinz ketchup, and never were. Company founder H.J. Heinz thought his product should have a number, and he liked 57. Hint: Hit the glass bottle on the “57,” not the bottom, to get the ketchup to flow.

trr1

Original Poster
One of President John Tyler’s grandsons is still alive today—and he was born in 1790. How is this possible? President Tyler, the 10th US president, was 63 when his son Lyon Tyler was born in 1853; Lyon’s son was born when he was 75. President Tyler’s living grandson, Harrison Tyler is 92. Lyon’s other son Lyon Jr. passed away in 2020 at the age of 95. The Tyler family still maintains the President’s home, Sherwood Forest Plantation in Virginia.

Goofyernmost

Dear lord, unless I die on a golf course right after a hole in one I do NOT want to live that long. I'm not worried about that happening (living that long), but just the thought of it gives me a rash.

trr1

Original Poster
Experiments in universities have actually been carried out to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, both with machine and human lickers (because this is important scientific knowledge!). The results ranged from 252 to 411. (tootsie.com)

Goofyernmost

The Four Corners is the only spot in the US where you can stand in four states at once: Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico.
The only thing left to figure out is why one would want too? I can understand it you just happen to be there than it would be kinda cool, but I hope people don't take a trip just to do that. Do they?

trr1

Original Poster
The only thing left to figure out is why one would want too? I can understand it you just happen to be there than it would be kinda cool, but I hope people don't take a trip just to do that. Do they?
Yes they do check out the 5th vacation movie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom