insiders ONLY... is there a possibility that the Magical Express comes back..

Cmdr_Crimson

I hope there is negotiations with Mears it was a great benefit...Granted even tho they said it was free it was hidden fee within your resort stay. And luggage return was such a weightlifter to just walk straight pass the drop-off at the airport.

Prince-1

I hope there is negotiations with Mears it was a great benefit...Granted even tho they said it was free it was hidden fee within your resort stay. And luggage return was such a weightlifter to just walk straight pass the drop-off at the airport.

Wait, next thing you are going to tell us is the the "Free" dining plan (when it was a thing) is not really free.

Club Cooloholic

I actually never got to ride in the dang thing. I always rented a car and was busy doing that that while the family got a head start and went with the bags to the resort. Was great not to have to lug bags once we dropped them off at our departing airport, and then having them arrive at our room later that day, that was "magical"
If they could somehow bring back the luggage part of magic express as well as luggage check in for the flight back that would be incredible.

CaptinEO

from what i am hearing along with the genie + and the reservations/ park hopper complaints , the next thing in line is the Magical Express.. SO no speculation but we have some true insiders here.. or we did.. So is there a major possibility that the Magical Express will come back.. or are we doomed to try and find our own way to and from the parks when we land in Orlando?
The parks are doing well, I don’t see this returning unless things get bad.

scoobygirl39541

I'll find my own way if need be IF Disney can still pick up my luggage. That was the best part of the service. When you have kids and car seats and strollers and diaper bags, the last thing you want to do is wait at luggage claim and haul your missive suitcases out to a bus or what have you. I LOVED Magical Express so much for the comfort that you're "done" once you land. You don't have to stress over transportation or luggage or anything. Also the airport check in at your resort was AMAZING.

JoeCamel

I'll find my own way if need be IF Disney can still pick up my luggage. That was the best part of the service. When you have kids and car seats and strollers and diaper bags, the last thing you want to do is wait at luggage claim and haul your missive suitcases out to a bus or what have you. I LOVED Magical Express so much for the comfort that you're "done" once you land. You don't have to stress over transportation or luggage or anything. Also the airport check in at your resort was AMAZING.
I would guess that the luggage is the part that makes this unworkable for the mouse to continue or else Mears would have put together something to take it's place if it would make them money. Maybe the liability is just too much today.

KeithVH

Bob is in super cost cut mode - do you really think they're going to change back to add a feature that will increase OpEx?

Goofyernmost

I would guess that the luggage is the part that makes this unworkable for the mouse to continue or else Mears would have put together something to take it's place if it would make them money. Maybe the liability is just too much today.
Wait, I thought that Mears was providing the same, but paid service to WDW. Did I not get that memo?

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
This is all related to problems at DMED. Has anyone confirmed that the parks are in a hiring freeze? They can’t be that would be insane.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom