Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood 1939

You blockhead! You kept me up all night waiting for an insider, and all that came was a troll! I didn't get a chance to find out the real future of WDW, and it was all your fault! I'll sue! What a fool I was! I could've listened to Martin! And wdwmagic and all sorts of insiders! But no! I had to listen to you. You blockhead. What a fool I was. Real information comes only once or twice a year. And I wanted it so bad I sat on a forum waiting for a blockhead.

YOU OWE ME RESTITUTION!!!

britain

View attachment 419543

You blockhead! You kept me up all night waiting for an insider, and all that came was a troll! I didn't get a chance to find out the real future of WDW, and it was all your fault! I'll sue! What a fool I was! I could've listened to Martin! And wdwmagic and all sorts of insiders! But no! I had to listen to you. You blockhead. What a fool I was. Real information comes only once or twice a year. And I wanted it so bad I sat on a forum waiting for a blockhead.

YOU OWE ME RESTITUTION!!!

Bravo!

peter11435

When funding is approved, yes. It will be much after the 50th, and Everest will be down for a minimum of 2 years. The mountain has to be cut apart, the yeti has to be removed and fixed, replaced, and have the mountain redone so that the rockwork matches the color and shape of the rest, which has weathered in the Florida sun for 13 years. It's like replacing shingles on a roof. New ones will never match the old weathered ones. It's going to be hard for WDI to get right.
You realize the mountain was built and complete in Florida at the same time the yeti was still in California right?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Either the Imagination Pavilion's refurb, Spaceship Earth, or Magic Kingdom's new expansion.
Oh no I've said too much...

That's all for tonight! See you at the next Q/A session at 7:30-820 AM EST Tomorrow!
Look at him prescheduling his sessions like the freakin King of England!

“King Hubris will be greeting guests in court between 7:20 am and 8:13 am and then again in the rose garden between 4:15 pm and 5:12 pm.”

View attachment 419562
What comes next?
Missed the morning Q&A. I guess first breakfast ran long because everything offered was hard to swallow.

Stefan8

I'm afraid Disco Fever is an uncurable disease.
When funding is approved, yes. It will be much after the 50th, and Everest will be down for a minimum of 2 years. The mountain has to be cut apart, the yeti has to be removed and fixed, replaced, and have the mountain redone so that the rockwork matches the color and shape of the rest, which has weathered in the Florida sun for 13 years. It's like replacing shingles on a roof. New ones will never match the old weathered ones. It's going to be hard for WDI to get right.
Which one is it?

RSoxNo1

The Monsters Inc. idea is still in blue sky. A well received idea among us all is copying "Mike and Sully to the rescue" and putting it in a joint building taking up Voyage of the Little Mermaid and Launch Bay at DHS.

So we take the ride that's forced into the framework of a previous ride instead of modifying it to fix it's limitations. It's like putting Frozen Ever After in another park... oh wait.

Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with Mike and Sully to the rescue, except that Ride and Go Seek exists.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
This is where im going to end this thread because you all are too much. Don't trust me? Fine. Now you don't have me. I'll go back to peacefully lurking and reading.
Back to your bus.

Oh, and notice, if you please, that you haven't ended the thread. You've just left us to continue speculating, questioning your credibility, and generally have a good time without you.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

So we take the ride that's forced into the framework of a previous ride instead of modifying it to fix it's limitations. It's like putting Frozen Ever After in another park... oh wait.

Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with Mike and Sully to the rescue, except that Ride and Go Seek exists.
There’s nothing wrong with Walt Disney World except that TDL exists.

ToTBellHop

So I guess that's a no on the Lights of Winter returning?
I’m sure he’s having a private Second Breakfast meeting with Chapek to discuss this before enjoying Elevensies with Iger. He’s very important. He personally saved our Tower of Terror and canceled the MK theatre with the parking garage he can’t talk about.

Last edited:

EPCOTCenterLover

So, @WDW Pro - what is your secret answer to the question you posed?

"WDW Pro said:
Here, watch this, here's a question he'll never answer:

You say you were someone that killed the theater planned for Main Street (although it will still be built in the future). Someone of your vast insider knowledge must know what was planned for the lowest floor of the building. I do. What was it?
So, will you tell us the answer if he does not?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom