Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

socaljoeyb

Someone mentioned to me that the OP stated all of Space Mountain's track is going to be replaced. If any of you read that and still believe one iota of what the OP types, well I've got some tropical Montana real estate to sell you at premium beach front cost.

Wouldn't it need to be replaced soon? Or will it be a new design?

techgeek

Im still here just super busy lately. Unfortuately ill never find my stopping place again so i will answer questions from this point forward.

It’s ok OP... it’s an easy matter to pull up your profile history and jump back to where you ‘stepped out for dinner’... here, I’ll even find it for you:

TiggerDad

It’s ok OP... it’s an easy matter to pull up your profile history and jump back to where you ‘stepped out for dinner’... here, I’ll even find it for you:

When I return to a thread, it takes me straight to where I left off. I must be special. :angelic:

TeriofTerror

I want to play!
@Disnerd2003 - How will the opening of MMRR, RotR, Remy's, and eventually GotG affect the FP tiers in their respective parks? Will any of the current tier 1s drop to tier 2? If so, which ones, and when?
Im still here just super busy lately. Unfortuately ill never find my stopping place again so i will answer questions from this point forward.
Bumped my question for visibility. :)

Me 'Earties

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate
Congratulations on dedicating you life to providing market research to the Walt Disney Company for free, that makes you special on the internet

1B75F78A-05D9-4EFA-BB04-FEB3D18D0059.jpeg

Paradenut

So why does California get new parades and florida doesn't despite them taking loads of money from every guest? Can't help but feel this question was dodged

RSoxNo1

Good call...

Not good material for the podcast anymore?
I haven't commented on any of this on either podcast.

The rumor trackers are their own thing and the objective there is to track a rumor back to its origin and through its evolution. The OP is conceivably part of that chain, but if he is a deliberate troll than they will be removed. At this point that is unclear.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I haven't commented on any of this on either podcast.

The rumor trackers are their own thing and the objective there is to track a rumor back to its origin and through its evolution. The OP is conceivably part of that chain, but if he is a deliberate troll than they will be removed. At this point that is unclear.

The radio silence since last week and additional pop up new “insider” user speak volumes.

Some people got played.

RSoxNo1

Re-Posting because the OP claimed that he can't figure out where he left off...

Alright @Disnerd2003 , I'm going to go through my list of rumors and try to hit on some that haven't been pointedly addressed if you don't mind.

• You indicated no IP in Spaceship Earth, will there be a celebrity narrator? What about a descent that doesn't involve on board screens?
  • Will normal guests be allowed at the top of the new Events Pavilion going into World Celebration?
  • What was the issue with Primeval Whirl. Is this attraction there in 5 years?
  • Any chance Flights of Wonder is coming back to replace UP! A Great Bird Adventure?
  • What if any plot details can you tell us about Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind? Will the Peter Quill went to Epcot narrative play into the attraction at all? Will there be subtle and/or not so subtle nods to EPCOT Pre 1995?
  • Seriously, what was with "A Whole New World" in Epcot Forever?
  • Will the Disney Genie be better than Touring Plans' Lines?
  • Will Pandora see an expansion?
  • Will Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge see an expansion after Rise of the Resistance? (Restaurant or attraction?)
  • Will Zootopia find it's way to the Animal Kingdom?
  • Will the Seas Pavilion see Nemo evicted?
  • Will there be direct transportation between Epcot's China Pavilion and the NBA Experience?
  • Following the October 5th incident, was there any discussion of removing the Riviera Resort Skyliner station?
  • Are any updates coming to Living with the Land? If so, what's the time frame?
  • Will a retheme of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster be more thematically appropriate to Sunset Boulevard or will it be designated as a new area?
  • Will the plot of land North of Asia in DAK ever get used for guest space?
  • When will the new Canada movie premier? Will it have a celebrity host or invisible narrator? Invisible narrator. Next spring/summer with Impressions de France.

Chapek said January for Canada.

Goofnut1980

I have to chuckle. I am living out by Disneyland for work. I have been here since August 12th and it is NOT a ghost town. Currently on a Monday at 3:23pm with kids in school, the wait for Space is 60 minutes, the wait for BTM is 45 minutes, Haunted is 60 minutes, Smugglers Run is 70 minutes, Racers is 65 minutes, Soarin is 45 minutes. That is not a ghost town. Just wait till 6pm, it will be worse. Not sure why the company would lay off folks.. so crazy!

MaximumEd

I just want to clarify that I have zero inside knowledge of how the Disney company operates, nor do I know anything about the OP. I have, however been on a number of message boards going back 20 years discussing other hobbies and interests and I’ve seen this play out many, many times. Someone claiming to be in the know will show up, give out all kinds of info that people want to hear, then disappear. I stand by the assertion that absolutely no one who started as a janitor and worked their way up to a management job with an office would come on a message board and share things TWDC would rather not be shared just for funsies. I’m assuming this guy has bills to pay and possibly even a family to help support. It’s career suicide to do this.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I just want to clarify that I have zero inside knowledge of how the Disney company operates, nor do I know anything about the OP. I have, however been on a number of message boards going back 20 years discussing other hobbies and interests and I’ve seen this play out many, many times. Someone claiming to be in the know will show up, give out all kinds of info that people want to hear, then disappear. I stand by the assertion that absolutely no one who started as a janitor and worked their way up to a management job with an office would come on a message board and share things TWDC would rather not be shared just for funsies. I’m assuming this guy has bills to pay and possibly even a family to help support. It’s career suicide to do this.

The reality is you are correct.

But there’s two other things too:

1. That person wouldn’t really have access to anything more definitive than the rumors tossed about at magic kingdom stroller rental.
2. It’s more basic than that. I have complete respect for the many that have toiled in the heat and on all holidays for decades. When they used to keep them...it’s why Disney’s workforce was the credit it was...
...but nobody fitting that description would risk their whole adult life history posting rumors.

It is what it is...and ISN’T in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom