Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCgolf

Even now, Disney Operates Atlantic Dance Hall at the boardwalk and you can't even get more than a dozen people in there most nights. Imagine seven of them.

I think part of the problem with the Atlantic Dance Hall is that it's next door to Jelly Rolls, which is one of the best things to do at night anywhere on Disney property. It's a ton of fun. Also, IIRC, there's nowhere to park there. It's not the easiest place to get to for anyone who isn't staying at one of the nearby hotels.

CalebS

Someone mentioned to me that the OP stated all of Space Mountain's track is going to be replaced. If any of you read that and still believe one iota of what the OP types, well I've got some tropical Montana real estate to sell you at premium beach front cost.
Is that not still a possibility after Tron opens?

jt04

Someone mentioned to me that the OP stated all of Space Mountain's track is going to be replaced. If any of you read that and still believe one iota of what the OP types, well I've got some tropical Montana real estate to sell you at premium beach front cost.

The OP is clearly not around 50 years of age as suggested. Surprised the mods didn't lock this or send it to chit chat.

MaximumEd

Haven’t been watching...

Is Brazil “green lit” again?

OP says it’s stuck in disagreements and most likely not happening. You need to read the thread and catch up. As someone who worked there for a good while, I’m also curious about your thoughts on a lot of this.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
OP says it’s stuck in disagreements and most likely not happening. You need to read the thread and catch up. As someone who worked there for a good while, I’m also curious about your thoughts on a lot of this.
Oh...fine...

I just read the last couple pages and it has “snipe hunt” written all over it. I can tell when the huskster wagon rolls though.

I didn’t work there - a good while - by the way...I just went through a couple of positions quickly and then left for “the real world” at a young age...which was sadly long ago 😢

It’s good to be loved though.

Last edited:

MaximumEd

I still say creating the backstory to “thrown them off your trail”, then admitting it was all made up makes absolutely zero sense. Just stick with the assumption that you’re some nobody front line CM and let loose the secrets. It would take some months, but you would establish credibility in the long run, and folks would be including your name in the same sentence as Martin, Feather, Butler, Peter, Visionary Soul, Give Me The Music, Why Light Bulb, Wildcat Den, Lee, Articos, Spectro Bro, and any others I missed, etc. Even saying you were lying then and may still be lying now isn’t the way to go about it. If you truly are a 30 year veteran in management, you’d be here under whatever screen name you chose and give zero backstory. Too much to lose otherwise. At least I would.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Disnerd I was wondering a few things about AK-

Will there be both an update to Dinosaur and the building of a new ride? Starting soon or in a couple years?

Will the new ride be in Pandora? Would you say it's geology or archeology related, or neither?

Thank you and certainly have a magical week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom