Innoventions Music Removal Watch

Cmdr_Crimson

I know Guardians still has a unique loop, MS and Test Track might as well. The rest is all the same music now.
Last I went TT still had its own loop and Imagination did too
Each pavillion has their own loop..The central hub and the outer parts was only the Innoventions loop being played..Shown here in red..The further you went into a pavillion you would then hear their loop. MouseGear too had it's own loop.

Again, as I mentioned if they had done 3 distinct loops for each side it would have worked really well to differentiate the sides and make it more dynamic..But, unless anything changes were stuck with this..

Attachments

• Future_World_Map.jpg
    Future_World_Map.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 96

Cmdr_Crimson

Speaking of, I just discovered a fantastic recording of the more mellow version of the new music loop that plays everywhere outside of the entrance plaza and EPCOT logo planter speakers.

This is what I'm talking about! Celebration should have the one that is in use now whereas Discovery and Nature get a different composition still acknowledging the same theme..Kind of how the 2003 loop did using the Legacy theme throughout it's loop..

Haymarket2008

While I whole heartedly welcome back genuine MELODY to EPCOT (thanks to this lovely new BGM), I really think they should do separate neighborhood loops.

There is still so much musicality to EPCOT that can be explored by using themes from different pavilions in each respective neighborhood. And to continue the history of bringing some retro/legacy themes as Easter eggs a la the Innoventions loop.

trainplane3

I had thought it played in the dining area mostly and to the right side between The Seas and The land where they park the strollers.
I thought the interior loop was the usual airy one that used bits of soundtracks from movies? I know that's still in there. As far as the stroller area, not sure. I'll be in the park next month so I'll check.

I didn't hear the synthy Land exterior loop anywhere but that could be because they really have the new Celebration loop turned up loud.

DreamfinderGuy

I thought the interior loop was the usual airy one that used bits of soundtracks from movies? I know that's still in there. As far as the stroller area, not sure. I'll be in the park next month so I'll check.

I didn't hear the synthy Land exterior loop anywhere but that could be because they really have the new Celebration loop turned up loud.
Yep, The Land’s interior loop is still playing as normal. The old exterior loop has been gone for a few years, not playing anywhere.

aladdin2007

I’m listening to the loop right now. It’s fine … for an aquarium or background music in a zoo somewhere. For Epcot? Awful choice. Nondescript and bland.

ETA: Maybe it’s actually perfect for the new vibe. Bland and nondescript. Just like Bob.
agree, nice but forgettable. Which is a real shame when you use to walk into Epcot and you knew and felt like you were in Epcot,,,now could be anywhere.

Tom Morrow

The anthem is good in small doses but is ruined by having to hear it for hours at a time. Quite a shame really.

Yeah, I actually like the direction they went with these loops (still unsure if there's actually a difference in the loop for the entrance, new planter area, and perimeters), but this is kind of a problem. All of the loops or areas use the new Epcot jingle or whatever you call it over... and over. I feel it should be limited to the entrance plaza and planter area.

trainplane3

Yeah, I actually like the direction they went with these loops (still unsure if there's actually a difference in the loop for the entrance, new planter area, and perimeters), but this is kind of a problem. All of the loops or areas use the new Epcot jingle or whatever you call it over... and over. I feel it should be limited to the entrance plaza and planter area.
Monotonous. That's the word you're looking for. It's beautiful music but it just needs something else added. Pavilion themes maybe?

Tom Morrow

Monotonous. That's the word you're looking for. It's beautiful music but it just needs something else added. Pavilion themes maybe?

Exactly. Take the IOA entrance music for example - it's great, but it's variations of the same two themes over and over. Hearing that all over the park all day would be bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom