Info about future timekeeper attraction

dxwwf3

Valawen9 said:
Me not liking it = Nut kicking

You said it :D

Please don't kick his *********
It's Disney World, have fun

And I would highly doubt that if you ride it, you would be upset. I bet you would want to get in line again.

Sledge

Account Suspended
Valawen9 said:
Me not liking it = Nut kicking

You said it :D
I'm that confident you will enjoy it.

BTW, that concept art of the Incredibles car looks amazing weither it was actually for the Incredibles or not.

Valawen9

dxwwf3 said:
Please don't kick his *********
It's Disney World, have fun

And I would highly doubt that if you rode it, you would be upset. I bet you would want to get in line again.

Ummm I dunno about that. I'm really not a big fan of drops.

Sledge

Account Suspended
:lol: We've taking up all of page 6. We all need a WDWMagic chatroom so I stop feeling guilty. :goodnevil

So how about them there Info about future timekeeper attraction. :D

P0PC0RN

Sorry for the delay on my reply. I was at a wedding yesterday and spent some time with my wife's and my mother today. These ride vehicles are pure concept at this point and was not developed by WDI, but most likely Disney will go with that design when it comes time. The ride vehicles are very versitle as far as range of motion. The capasity will not be an issue. Anyway, it's a very interesting concept and I wish I could tell you guys everything I know about the attraction, but I can't due to obvious reasons. If I get the ok to say more I will in the future. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the pictures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom