Info about future timekeeper attraction

CaptainMichael

The Quest! said:
wait, does anyone know which wdw park this incredibles attraction might possibly be in?
I'd say it'd have to be in the Disney-MGM Studios.

The Quest! said:
i am looking forward to both, but then again, in wdw i'd much rather see a montsers inc. ride than a show...because im not much of a "show guy" anyway
It is always nice to keep a balance of attractions. The great thing about shows is that they are much cheaper to replace than a ride. This one should also be sporting some newer technology.

CaptainMichael

Sledge said:
Sad that that's what Tomorrowland has come to. :brick:
Well, when the rumors of the Little Green Men Bumper Cars started up, I knew to believe that anything was possible.

I think this (Monsters Inc.) attraction has the potential to be good, and Tomorrowland desperately needs something good.

dxwwf3

ANYTHING is better than bumper cars. Hopefully Monsters Inc won't make me a liar on that one, and I'm pretty confident it won't.

AEfx

ISTCNavigator57 said:
I'm actually happy that we are getting a show--I'd be mildly perturbed if they were just going to clone the same ride for all of the parks (much like they have pretty much done with Buzz--I realize there are subtle differences, but the overall ride experience has remained largely unchanged).

The thing to keep in mind, however, is that as a Disney park fan your viewpoint is a bit off from the general public.

The vast majority of people will never visit more than one Disney resort in their life, and those that do visit another resort aren't likely to be frequent, return visitors of multiple resorts.

This is why I have no problem with "clones", because to most people they'd never know.

AEfx

dxwwf3

AEfx said:
The thing to keep in mind, however, is that as a Disney park fan your viewpoint is a bit off from the general public.

The vast majority of people will never visit more than one Disney resort in their life, and those that do visit another resort aren't likely to be frequent, return visitors of multiple resorts.

This is why I have no problem with "clones", because to most people they'd never know.

AEfx

But I also feel it is important to keep the two resorts unique as well. I'm for clones as well as long as it doesn't go overboard.

Sledge

Account Suspended
STR8FAN2005 said:
I think this (Monsters Inc.) attraction has the potential to be good, and Tomorrowland desperately needs something good.
I'm not one that is too terribly picky on if the attraction goes with the themeing of the land, but that's mainly because I can find a way almost every time for it to work no matter how far fetched. :p

dxwwf3

STR8FAN2005 said:
News and Rumors has been slow lately...

True. Hopefull we'll starting getting some more news about Nemo (AK and Epcot) and Monsters Inc soon. And hopefully I'll get to ride the toned down M:S in person in a few weeks.

CaptainMichael

dxwwf3 said:
True. Hopefull we'll starting getting some more news about Nemo (AK and Epcot) and Monsters Inc soon. And hopefully I'll get to ride the toned down M:S in person in a few weeks.
The sad thing is that other than taking pictures of construction walls, there is nothing to see with these attractions until they open. I miss Everest updates...Theater in the Wild construction just isn't the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom