Info about future timekeeper attraction

dxwwf3

STR8FAN2005 said:
The sad thing is that other than taking pictures of construction walls, there is nothing to see with these attractions until they open.

Sometimes we get more than that ;)

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
I once again give you the "robo-coaster".......stuck in a loop of course:
roboerror1.gif

Woot.........or not. :lookaroun

I tell you what why there at it lets get rid of space mountain,COP and tta and turn them into other cuddly pixar movie things and get rid of tomorrowland all together, hell lets gets rid of epcot and use that space to turn it into pixarland, wont that be a hoot!. Tomorrowland is dead and I'm very bitter about it but I can live with monsters inc if its any good but it dosn't even sound that! As for an incredibles roller coaster ride, it sounds a good idea as disney has no where near enough coasters and I think it would sit quite nicely into Disney studios. This is where monsters inc should go, not tomorrowland. Imagineers seem to have very little input into most of the rides nowadays and if they do they lack imagination.

Rant over :mad:

P.S. this is just In my opinion

ToTBellHop

WOW...sooooooooo cool. I knew they'd find a way to get capacity up to DINOSAUR levels. That definitely looks right for the Incredibles, though--set on the tropical island from the movie. Thanks for the pics :D

ToTBellHop

So I take it those concepts are from points where it will look and feel like your car is jumping over gaps in the path? So cool...and I can see why they would need technology to make sure everything lines up.

Ansem

Omg! That looks fantastic! I'm psyched already! :lol:
I love the fact that it's set on the island, and the 2nd track seems to control movement like bumps, jumps, and everything exciting! Is it open yet? How about now? Now? how about.... :lol:

Tim G

Attachments

• Slide2.jpg
    Slide2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Slide3.jpg
    Slide3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Slide4.jpg
    Slide4.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Slide5.jpg
    Slide5.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Slide6.jpg
    Slide6.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 53

Ansem

Corrus said:
Very impressive... but all we really need is a tower.. a big tower...

A VERY BIG VERSATILE tower...

I'm afraid of heights. :lookaroun
I'll stick to the tracks! :dazzle: lol...

ToTBellHop

The Strat has removed the High Roller...wonder what they will replace it with...and Insanity isn't all that exciting but X-Scream...dang! I almost cried sitting in the front seat!

Tim G

ISTCNavigator57 said:
The Strat has removed the High Roller...wonder what they will replace it with...and Insanity isn't all that exciting but X-Scream...dang! I almost cried sitting in the front seat!
I can imagine that... Anyway... :lookaroun It's nothing for me... :eek: Not at that altitude :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom