Rumor Indiana Jones to possibly reopen this holiday with changes

yensidtlaw1969

Playing Devil’s Advocate as I wear mask regardless of the attraction, but the Jungle Cruise has the indoor temple scene wouldnt that be comparable to the Buzz Tunnel and Space Mountain Tunnel? Therefore require a mask?
The way air moves through the temple is not comparable to the way air moves through an enclosed, weather-controlled space like Buzz and Space Mountian.

The temple is much more like being outside . . . because it basically is.

celluloid

Jungle Cruise would have a higher transmission rate based on the known sceince.

You are in a covered boat across and next to strangers unmasked three feet or less apart. An enclosed tunnel of while seatng less than three feet apart or less from the boat of other people. A humid misty tunnel.

On the Peoplemover you do go into less humid environnents and are seated in a sections should have no parties mixing.

It is inconsistent. It is ok, nothing is perfect, but let's not pretend that the Jungle Cruise has less tranmission risk than The Peoplemover or Expedition Everest because again, going by the science, it would not.

Remember when people tried to say the same thing about the Parking Trams?

At any rate to the topic. I hope the show can return more to what it was one day.

Last edited:

yensidtlaw1969

Jungle Cruise would have a higher transmission rate based on the known sceince.

You are in a covered boat across and next to strangers unmasked three feet or less apart. An enclosed tunnel of while seatng less than three feet apart or less from the boat of other people. A humid misty tunnel.

On the Peoplemover you do go into less humid environnents and are seated in a sections should have no parties mixing.

It is inconsistent. It is ok, nothing is perfect, but let's not pretend that the Jungle Cruise has less tranmission risk than The Peoplemover or Expedition Everest because again, going by the science, it would not.

Remember when people tried to say the same thing about the Parking Trams?

At any rate to the topic. I hope the show can return more to what it was one day.
The boat has a roof, but it's completely open air. Your use of "Covered" is a little misleading, since the roof does absolutely nothing to contain air or restrict airflow. It merely provides some shade.

"Humid, misty tunnel" is also a bit disingenuous. It's no more misty than any other part of the ride, nor is it really humid - for the very reason that it's not enclosed, and untreated air circulates freely throuout both ends of the wide structure.

It's a u-bend in the dark for less than 60 seconds, in an open-air boat moving continuously at a decent clip through a structure with wide mouths at both ends. It's not enclosed. There is always a crossbreeze. It's reasonable to conclude the transmission of aerosols would not suddenly jump in the temple, and clearly they concluded that.

There are for sure inconsistencies, but this really doesn't rank as one of them.

ToTBellHop

Do we know yet if elephants can contract the omicron variant because I saw an elephant POURING out snot and I’m both concerned for its health and outraged that Disney would put the guests at risk of catching something.

He was CLEARLY sick. I offered to rapid test him and was rudely told to take a swim.

The Magic is gone. All they care about is my money.

ToTBellHop

All of my sword fights as a little boy were with sticks. S**t got real, real fast on Bramblewood Lane.

1640180674259.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom