Indiana jones Stunt Show's future?

Sadamxalp

Original Poster
i herd that they were either goin to take down IJSSS and make a clone of te indiana jones ride in DL or goin to expand MGM studios and make the indiana jones clone somewhere by indiana jones. is this true? because i LOVE the stunt show and i dont want to see it gone.

lownalo

Not the biggest fan of the stunt show, bigger fan of the IJ ride in DL. However I don't want to see another clone as well.

Sadamxalp

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
No, at this point it is a rumor that is greatly disliked on these boards. You'd be wise to leave it be and move on to something else!
Why is it SO disliked?

MickeyMad

I for one thought the IJSSS was brilliant and my nine year old (at the time) was even more impressed that he wanted to be a stuntman!

chucknstuff

MickeyMad said:
I for one thought the IJSSS was brilliant and my nine year old (at the time) was even more impressed that he wanted to be a stuntman!

Same thing here...But my son wants to be a big brown ball of styrofoam.

LoisMustDie

So guys do u think that IJA will happen?????????????????????????? Its still a possibility right????????????????? Does anyone know???????????????????

:rolleyes:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Perhaps I imagined it, but when I first saw Indy Im sure there was a much greater emphasis on a filming taking place with more crew.

Is it my imagination or is it a cost cut, or just a sign that its not as popular. i do enjoy it but its not a must do.

surfsupdon

I have not a problem with the cloning of rides. Soarin' was great and better than original dud Test Track and mediocre Mission Space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom