Indiana Jones Series for Disney Plus?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Steven Spielberg’s comments about the Disney+ series -

In regards to the new Disney+/Lucasfilm Indiana Jones series, Spielberg says he’s “peripherally involved.”

“I advocated the fifth movie in favor of hiring James Mangold,” Spielberg says about that series, “I’m going to let him make most of those decisions.”

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Harrison Ford confirmed to Total Film magazine that the upcoming “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny” will mark his final outing as the globetrotting archeologist, which means don’t expect to see Ford pop up in the “Indiana Jones” television series that’s currently in early development at Disney+.

“This is the final film in the series, and this is the last time I’ll play the character,” Ford said about his decades-long run as Indiana Jones coming to a definitive end. “I anticipate that it will be the last time that he appears in a film.”

Ford added that is aware of the potential “Indiana Jones” television series, but stressed he “will not be involved in that, if it does come to fruition.”

Variety exclusively reported last November that Disney was actively looking to develop an “Indiana Jones” TV show for Disney+. Sources confirmed that Disney and Lucasfilm had brought up the possibility of a series in general meetings with writers of late. The studios were still looking for a writer to take on the project at the time, thus no plot details were available."

Full article below.

Ghost93

I think Indiana Jones will eventually come back to the big screen, but it will be after Harrison Ford passes away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom