Indiana Jones Series for Disney Plus?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
That would be good as long as the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles is available too.
Yeah... it's kinda odd it's not on D+.

It was co-produced by LucasFilm, Amblin, and Paramount.​
Distributed by Paramount Television.​
Aired on ABC.​

The first season can be streamed as pay-tv on a few streamer. But the 2nd and 3rd isn't available at all.

Wonder why?

Hopefully it'll hit D+ as part of a IJ5 marketing campaign.

MickeyMouse10

No thanks... if they plan to kill off or erase Indy, and let Phoebe Waller-Bridge have her own show as the new Indy.

For some reason, Kathleen Kennedy seems to want to kill off every Harrison Ford/Lucas character. I don't understand why, the only reason people know who she is is because more talented people than her let her put her name on their hit movies.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
No thanks... if they plan to kill off or erase Indy, and let Phoebe Waller-Bridge have her own show as the new Indy.

For some reason, Kathleen Kennedy seems to want to kill off every Harrison Ford/Lucas character. I don't understand why, the only reason people know who she is is because more talented people than her let her put her name on their hit movies.
Harrison Ford is also 80, he can't keep doing stuff forever. Also, you do realize it was his idea to kill off his character in that OTHER Lucas franchise, right?

MickeyMouse10

Harrison Ford is also 80, he can't keep doing stuff forever. Also, you do realize it was his idea to kill off his character in that OTHER Lucas franchise, right?

I'm alright with doing a young Indy series or movie. What I'm not alright with is killing him off and shoehorning someone in just because she meets Disney's criterias.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Since when is a person a "troll" just because they don't want to kill the main character off?

That isn't the only option in front of them. They can have him retire in the last movie and then go back and show when he was younger.
That's not why you're being called a Troll.

It's your hyperbole and complete lack of facts that you bring to the table to back up your assertions.

Prince-1

Since when is a person a "troll" just because they don't want to kill the main character off?

That isn't the only option in front of them. They can have him retire in the last movie and then go back and show when he was younger.

Dude you troll here all the time spewing the same nonsense. You are a total joke with your posts and if you can't see it then you are more ridiculous than I originally thought.

Oh and like someone said, Harrison Ford wanted Han Solo to die. Get your facts straight then you can open your mouth.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Well maybe it'll work out better this time. Last time it got low ratings and only lasted for 2 seasons. The public just doesn't seem to want another actor playing Indy (young or old). Its at least part of the reason the idea of Mutt taking over didn't work out, but that could also be due to Indy4 being a flop or Shia himself, either way didn't work.

Which is why the decision to continue on with a completely different character is a better idea if they want to keep the franchise going. So I hope Helena is not tied to the Jones family, or at least not a long lost daughter or something, and this series focuses on her rather than Indy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom