Indiana Jones Series for Disney Plus?

MickeyMouse10

Alden Ehrenreich

He's not bad, but he's already played him. It would be kinda weird to see him again in another Harrison Ford role. Ansel Elgort's has more in his favor career wise, since he's been in loads of big movies. He seems more able to carry a big franchise like Indiana Jones.

MickeyMouse10

.....yes, it does lol. He's Indiana Jones.

He doesn't have to be if they are going young. Besides he's just collecting a check and saying his lines. He's said nothing as they've turned the Indy films into a farce with the last 2 films, with aliens and time travel.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
He doesn't have to be if they are going young. Besides he's just collecting a check and saying his lines. He's said nothing as they've turned the Indy films into a farce with the last 2 films, with aliens and time travel.
I agree with the alien movie being bad,but... time travel?

Pray tell, how did Last Crusade use time travel?

Phroobar

He's not bad, but he's already played him. It would be kinda weird to see him again in another Harrison Ford role. Ansel Elgort's has more in his favor career wise, since he's been in loads of big movies. He seems more able to carry a big franchise like Indiana Jones.
It establishes a tradition that Han Solo is Indiana Jones in the multiverse.

MickeyMouse10

I agree with the alien movie being bad,but... time travel?

Pray tell, how did Last Crusade use time travel?
I think he's talking about Indy 5. I thought I remembered seeing something about time travel for this new film. Is it true? No clue.

Yep, Erasure is correct on this one. The set photos have already leaked showing Indy and Phoebe in different times. For KK it's not enough to kill Indy either. The rumors say she wants to completely erase him from existence and hand the fedora and whip over to Phoebe. Making it so his adventures never even existed.

MickeyMouse10

indiana-plan-2.jpg
43840210.jpg

Disney Irish

Premium Member
The woman replacing him rumor has been around for over 4 years

and

The time travel rumor has been around for over a year.
It doesn't matter the how long a rumor has been out in the world. If a person doesn't want to know something ahead of time you should respect that. There is a reason why we have separate spoiler threads and spoiler tags for non-spoiler threads. It gives a poster a choice whether they want to view a rumor or not, which is their right. By posting a rumor without a tag in a non-spoiler thread you are removing that right, which is against forum rules.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom