• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Indiana Jones Land?

ppete1975

Too bad Harrison Ford hasn't. 🤣

I love the franchise though. They need a reboot from the original.
being 76 years old, and having 2 bad airplane crashes (ok one was a helicopter) and a stupid mistake that should have killed him. will do that to a man.
Honestly for 76 he looks great.
And please no reboots.
On a side note, sean connery who was supposed to be his dad is only 12 years older.

atighe42

Jim Hill is stating that for the 40th anniversary of the Indy franchise/the release of the 5th film, they will closing the Stunt Show for 6 months and updating it and installing an Indy meet and greet & gift shop as well. Thoughts?

MLevell

I love the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, it's my favorite live show at any theme park so I'd be pretty sad to see it go. I can understand why you'd get rid of it, only if you are making a proper Indy E-Ticket, as the behind the scenes nature of the show wouldn't mesh with a ride. If they get rid of it only to replace it with a lightly themed coaster or flats or something not even Indy at all I'd be pretty upset.

Top Bottom