Indiana Jones' Extras?

Jerm

I did it years and years ago, when it was still Nazis Indy was fighting and had a blast. It is great to do stuff like this to change up the same old show.

1251904489_413d966754.jpg

Aurora1

Original Poster
My cousin and I were chosen a few years ago. We had fun with it!

Side note, the next year my sister and I were chosen for the backlot tour special effect show :)

That's awesome! Just wondering- did they stop using extras for the Backlot Tour? We were there two weeks ago and they didn't have it! I wasn't sure if it was seasonal...

Wesleyjohn

My brother got in a few years back, hilarious how he got picked. He was holding of one of my brothers like 5'month old baby half wildly in the air and it drew some attention. Quite a bit of fun and it adds additional excitement. The same brother and another made it to American idol that same trip and one of them made it to the finals.

DRC68

About 15 years ago, in the same day I was picked for the backlog tour and an Indy extra. After I was set up with wardrobe, the stage manager informed me that I was
"going to be shot dead today" to show off the sound effects. He raised his pistol, pulled the trigger BANG!, and I just stood there..."Sir, I just shot you, you should be dead on the ground now."
I replied, "you missed!" which got a great reaction from the audience!
"Well i'll be much more accurate this time, won't I?"
I could tell he was less than pleased with my improv. After the sound was re-queued, and he fired a second time, my death was pretty spectacular, I thought.
100% true story...I promise!

JIMINYCR

Years ago a friend of ours who lives near Disney and has been picked a lot, arranged to meet us at MGM. He told my son that when they are searching the crowds for a volunteer, to wave his arms, jump up and down, yell like crazy and make a spectacle of himself. Sure enough my son got into it and was chosen. It was the highlight of our day.

GSP Guy

I got chosen about ten years ago or should I say my kids got me chosen! It was a fun experience especially because my kids thought it was hilarious and they really got a kick out of it.

disneypearl

I've was picked for it once. It was a lot of fun! Later in the day I ran across another extra that had been picked in the same group as me. She asked if I had been asked to sign any autographs. I hadn't and neither had she. Our ten minutes of fame didn't last any longer than that. :)

tink33

My husband & I got picked 15 years ago. They asked if there were any newlyweds. My husband jumped up and screamed "right here!". He was very excited. I was little nervous being in front of all the people. It was alot of fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom