Indiana Jones at Hollywood Studios

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
As much as I've always like the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectactular.....it's hard not to get tired of it, especially considering there are 3 other movies in that series they could be making use of as part of the attraction. Anyone else in agreement that the show could use some adjusting.....or, dare I say it, a removal in favor of an Indy ride?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would love to see some adjusting but I also come from a perspective that I see this same show several times per year and have done so for more than a decade. This same old show still fills up a huge stadium several times per day and until that stops happening, I do not see the show changing.

rufio

I saw it once and I don't know that I would sit through it again. It was entertaining, but now that I know all of the tricks, I'm not sure it would be worth the time.

MissMorrow

I think it could benefit from some minor tweaking, like dropping the "we're filming this" pretense, but otherwise I see no need to change it.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
As much as I've always like the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectactular.....it's hard not to get tired of it, especially considering there are 3 other movies in that series they could be making use of as part of the attraction. Anyone else in agreement that the show could use some adjusting.....or, dare I say it, a removal in favor of an Indy ride?
Yep I would be very much in favor of replacing it with the ride.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I would love to get the Disneyland Paris ride.
Noooooo LOL. Have you ridden it? I know some people like it, but it is as rough as heck, and is really just a dressed off-the-shelf coaster. When we have things like Everest, Big Thunder, and Rock n Roller Coaster, it really doesn't offer anything new.

amazingwdw

Instead of removing the stunt show, I'd like to see the American Idol Experience and ABC Sound Studio replaced with a ride similar to DL's Indiana Jones Adventure, but with a different storyline.

cynic710

as long as the spirit of Indy remains, like with a ride or something, then I may be inclined. otherwise, it just cant leave, its a staple in the park, and this coming for someone who has seen it over 20 times.

Redsky89

That show has been around forever. I remember being a young kid and seeing that show on my early trips to Disney World. I haven't taken the time to see it again though in quite a while. Even the Lights Motor Action show gets a little dull after you see it two or three times to me. If they made small tweaks here and there it would keep my interest.

AswaySuller

I'd rather have what we have than what DLP has... It's a poor coaster that is oly am "Indy" coaster because you're in mine carts!

The show takes up so much land and I know virtually every word.... It's seen minimal changes since the early 90's...

I'd love to see it replaced with what DL have, I don't think that will ever happen though

WDW_Emily

Noooooo LOL. Have you ridden it? I know some people like it, but it is as rough as heck, and is really just a dressed off-the-shelf coaster. When we have things like Everest, Big Thunder, and Rock n Roller Coaster, it really doesn't offer anything new.
LOL I haven't riden it I just think it would be better then getting the DL California one because from what I have seen/heard, it's just like Dinosaur at AK.

MattC

Instead of removing the stunt show, I'd like to see the American Idol Experience and ABC Sound Studio replaced with a ride similar to DL's Indiana Jones Adventure, but with a different storyline.

I agree, to me the American Idol Experience is a waste. If i want to see amateurs sing I'll watch the show on tv. But back the the topic at hand. I too have seen the show many times and still enjoy it every two or three visits. Every now and then you just need to see something blow up, ya know?

Spike-in-Berlin

Absolutely. The Indiana Jones Temple of Peril rollercoaster is absolutely the worst Disney rollercoaster I ever experienced. The theming is a joke, the ride is short and includes nothing that makes it special (I don't count the inversions as "special", every amusement park features something like that)

And concerning the Indiana Jones Stunt show, it's not only old and outdated, it seems as if it has some problems too. Last week the final scene had a lot of technical failures, special effects were not working the way they should be, the mechanic is again only shot, not shreddered by the propeller etc.

They should finally give us a WDW-version of the IJA, Dinosaur was never, is not and never will be a substitute for this awesome and brillantly designed and themed DL and TDS classic.

rsoxguy

I have seen this show too many times to number. It has been full from one end to the other each time. I could use a big change, but I don't think that the average tourist feels the same way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom