Independence Day 2015 celebrations at Walt Disney World

Jahona

Thanks!

I'll be flying in July 4th Morning. Figured EPCOT might be a little less packed than MK. I wish the shows were a bit more staggered so I could park hop from one to the next.

CeciliaKy

Driving or Disney transport? The TTC will have good views, as will any of the monorail resorts.

Yep, BW will be the best for that.

Planning to do the 3rd at MK and the 4th at Epcot. Unless I die of heat or people first.
I'm making a valiant effort not to die of either, LOL ... but it's still a possibility on the table. Avoiding parks on 7/4 seems like the way for us to do that. ;)

Jeffxz

Driving or Disney transport? The TTC will have good views, as will any of the monorail resorts.

Planning to do the 3rd at MK and the 4th at Epcot. Unless I die of heat or people first.

I will be staying at CBR but should have a car or can use Disney buses.

Yes.

Park at DTD, take a bus to a monorail resort. Then enjoy.

Lifestyler Central aka the Poly Beach

I remember a few years ago they did wristbands at the poly beach so that only poly guests could be there. Do they still do this? If not, that is probably where I'll end up.

Is the view from Trader Sam's patio any good for fireworks? I have only been inside the bar and never walked out to the patio.

ABQ

I'll be there...should be interesting. Going to claim my viewing spot literally 4 hours in advance...maybe sooner. Come say hi if you see me!
Where your view will look like this?
Selfie-Sticks-are-not-allowed-at-WWDC-starting-on-June-8.jpg

Jahona

Hmm If it's 9 I wonder if I can make it to EPCOT in time for IROE if I stay by main street and make a mad dash to the EPCOT monorail.

Seanual757

We have been the past 3 years we watched the Fireworks from Poly but you will need a dining reservation if you are not staying.

You could take the bus to the MK and watch the fireworks from the bus/Ferry area.

We are heading over to the GF to watch them this year.

WDWHMHUNTER

After doing the 4th fireworks at MK last year its a lesson learned never again lol Ill be there on the 29th and the 1st so hopefully its not that packed like usually , but the show is without a doubt spectacular

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom