Incomplete trip reports/thoughts

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
What's the deal with people going to Disneyland, starting a trip report and not completing it?! :bored:Also, @DznyGrlSD you never told us what you thought about your trip! We're still waiting, a billion years later haha. Hey, @TuffyCatt, @StarWarsGirl95 and @Marc Gil, are you EVER going to finish? It's been months. Have you officially left us hanging? Are you just going to leave your reports as they are? I'm curious.

That's all LOL.

StarWarsGirl

What's the deal with people going to Disneyland, starting a trip report and not completing it?! :bored:Also, @DznyGrlSD you never told us what you thought about your trip! We're still waiting, a billion years later haha. Hey, @TuffyCatt, @StarWarsGirl95 and @Marc Gil, are you EVER going to finish? It's been months. Have you officially left us hanging? Are you just going to leave your reports as they are? I'm curious.

That's all LOL.
Oops, haha. I got majorly sick after I got back. That's why. You still want me to finish?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
What's the deal with people going to Disneyland, starting a trip report and not completing it?! :bored:Also, @DznyGrlSD you never told us what you thought about your trip! We're still waiting, a billion years later haha.

That's all LOL.

I know, I know - I actually HATE writing trip reports - I promise one of these weekends I will though!! ;)

sweetpee_1993

Thank you for this thread, @raven24 ! I NEED as many trip reports and experiences as I can get my claws on to learn from for our upcoming trip. I learn so much from trip report reading. I hate trying to pick thru them on "other forums" because people either get too minute in detail or it takes them a year to finish the thing. Who has that kind of time to string along a report for a YEAR??? I've taken to not even starting reports until I see they're finished more often than not. Why? Because I hate investing emotionally in the read and get left hangin'! Ack!

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Thank you for this thread, @raven24 ! I NEED as many trip reports and experiences as I can get my claws on to learn from for our upcoming trip. I learn so much from trip report reading. I hate trying to pick thru them on "other forums" because people either get too minute in detail or it takes them a year to finish the thing. Who has that kind of time to string along a report for a YEAR??? I've taken to not even starting reports until I see they're finished more often than not. Why? Because I hate investing emotionally in the read and get left hangin'! Ack!

Dis boards has really good Disneyland trip reports!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom