IN FL for EASTER WANT TO GO SAT. TO MK

GS3rd

Original Poster
HI...I need all the info I can get about Crouds...Times Etc. for Sat March 22nd...and who better to turn to then my WDWMAGIC.com family...holla back at me with suggestions times...etc...mainly times and things of that nature...crouds...thanks!

- G

slappy magoo

It'll EASILY be one of the MOST crowded days of the year. If you're just going there that one day, get there way before opening; I'll bet a dollar the parking lot will be closed at some point, it'll be THAT busy. Don't expect to get a lot done, and try to keep some snacks on ya (even snack lines will be crazy). Keep expectations low, and you won't be disappointed.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Easter is very busy - but not busy enough to close the parking lots. Be prepared for long waits in lines for rides, attractions and food service venues

PhotoDave219

HI...I need all the info I can get about Crouds...Times Etc. for Sat March 22nd...and who better to turn to then my WDWMAGIC.com family...holla back at me with suggestions times...etc...mainly times and things of that nature...crouds...thanks!

- G

Expect capacity crowds and extremely long waits.

leelou

The parks are always super busy on Major holidays. Magic Kingdom more so than the others. Lines will be long and you might want to take your own snacks since the snack lines will be busy and all the restaurants will be full as well. Last year I was happy to be working inside so I didn't have to walk through the crowd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom