Impressions de France

OnWithTheShow

Original Poster
The film really needs some attention. Lots of dirt and grime on the film. The left most projector was completely out of focus. You could also tell that they recently replaced the lamp on only the center projector as it was brighter and the color temperature was considerably different than the others.

OnWithTheShow

Original Poster
Even just a new print of the film and new lamps in the ALL the projectors would freshen it up. The focus problem I find inexcusable since anyone can fix that.

Jerm

That is one of my fav attractions in Epcot! I was thinking when I watched it the last time it really is not that dated because most of it is places not people. I think if they pulled out the old camera and maybe shot about 10 - 15% again they could bring it up to date. But it really is just perfect as it is!

The Empress Lilly

Didn't you hear? Disney is already shooting a new France movie!!

It's called 'Belle's Impressions of the Disney presentation of the Pixar studios movie France'.

Ratatouille has gone missing, and Belle needs YOU to help find him in time for Bastille Day!

In this exciting interactive movie, employing the latest high-tech technology, all the seats are equipped with a red and a blue button. The audience needs to push red to help wake Belle up, and blue when Belle almost misses Ratatouille!!
Failure to do so will result in absolutely no difference to the movie.

I am soooo looking forward to it! I can only imagine my excited spendthrift when I exit in the gift shop! :sohappy:

Master Gracey 5

And the French CM's are rude. :animwink:

No kidding - we did the wine walk last year as part of the Food and Wine festival and the girl in France was definitely cold and rude. We laughed about it afterward, but it kind of made the whole visit in France uncomfortable.

drossjr

No kidding - we did the wine walk last year as part of the Food and Wine festival and the girl in France was definitely cold and rude. We laughed about it afterward, but it kind of made the whole visit in France uncomfortable.

I agree, I find the CM's in France extremly rude, part of the reason I have never seen this film or spend much time in that pavilion. Come on its a theme park people no need to be rude to paying tourists!

chipndalefan

Bit of armchair imagineering here:

I always thought that theatre would be a good place to show "Cinemagic" from the Walt Disney studios park at Disneyland Paris

The shows special effects could easily be added to the theatre, and as the show is in French and English it would fit in with the pavillions theme. I can see the "direct from Disneyland Paris" signs outside now :)

I don't think it would require much investment to bring this to the pavillion, and I'm sure it would be a much bigger draw than the current show. It plays to huge crowds in Paris

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

I always thought that theatre would be a good place to show "Cinemagic" from the Walt Disney studios park at Disneyland Paris

The shows special effects could easily be added to the theatre, and as the show is in French and English it would fit in with the pavillions theme. I can see the "direct from Disneyland Paris" signs outside now :)

I don't think it would require much investment to bring this to the pavillion, and I'm sure it would be a much bigger draw than the current show. It plays to huge crowds in Paris

Then again, so does Jerry Lewis....

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

It`s a great show, but licensing means it has to stay in WDSP. There was murmour of it coming to DHS about 5 years ago but the rights killed it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom