Important people visiting Disney....

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles will be at Disney world this coming weekend 4/28-5/1!!!

Mr.Pickles would love to meet his fans, so one nite only on 4/29 at Epcot, in front of the dancing waters foutain at 6:30 pm, Mr.Pickles will be signing autographs,( for a fee ). Mr.Pickles would like everyone to come meet the man you all want to be, or be with, ho, ho, ho, ho.

No Photographs please.

Do not ask Mr.Pickles for money, for you will not get any.

If Mr.Pickles asks you to leave, you will be allowed three second of astonishment to be spoken to by Mr.Pickles, then you must leave promptly.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #15:

Mr.Pickles considers this board like chocolat cake. We all like chocolate cake. You may like the icing, but Mr.Pickles like the devils food, the meat of the cake. Where as the icing is important, its the devils food that is the heart of the cake.Your opinion is icing. Mr.Pickles is devils food.

All I have to say is:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=1604520&postcount=27

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
TAC said:
TAC will want an autograph. After TAC hands Mr. Pickles his money for said autograph, TAC's friend will go and show Disney security the video of the said "transaction," which will then get Mr. Pickles removed from Disney property. :D

Mr.Pickles finds this post thought provoking to say the least.

Please allow Mr.Pickles to explore. This person "TAC" obviously has a crush on Mr.Pickles, which is fine and Mr.Pickles is red cheeked flattered. Just look at the way "TAC", emulates Mr.Pickles.....wait a second...ALOT of people emulate Mr.Pickles when they respond to his posts.Hmmmmmm....

Mr.Pickles thinks he has found away to mass-produce clones of himself.

Perish the thought, Mr.Pickles apologizes, just a pickle babbling.(thoughts of world domination begin conjuring...)

Mr.Pickles wishes to thank you "TAC", this is the best post Mr.Pickles has read in a long time. Just for that, Mr.Pickles waives his fee.

Oh, by the way, your master plan of getting Mr.Pickles as you say, "removed from Disney property", would NEVER happen. You see , Mr.Pickles is Disney World's favorite son, Mr.Pickles thought you knew that.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #17:

As much as you are ALL fans of Mr.Pickles, Mr.Pickles is a fan of all of you.:kiss:

TAC

TAC is by no way a fan of Mr. Pickles, I say.
Nor does TAC have said "crush" on Mr. Pickles that way.
TAC is male
and he like females
TAC is definitely not gay.

Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles finds this post thought provoking to say the least.

Please allow Mr.Pickles to explore. This person "TAC" obviously has a crush on Mr.Pickles, which is fine and Mr.Pickles is red cheeked flattered. Just look at the way "TAC", emulates Mr.Pickles.....wait a second...ALOT of people emulate Mr.Pickles when they respond to his posts.Hmmmmmm....

Mr.Pickles wishes to thank you "TAC", this is the best post Mr.Pickles has read in a long time. Just for that, Mr.Pickles waives his fee.

Oh, by the way, your master plan of getting Mr.Pickles as you say, "removed from Disney property", would NEVER happen. You see , Mr.Pickles is Disney World's favorite son, Mr.Pickles thought you knew that.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
TAC said:
TAC is male
and he like females
Can a pickle be male or female? :confused:

Never really thought about it... nor cared!!

unkadug said:
Can a pickle be male or female? :confused:

Never really thought about it... nor cared!!

for someone who dislikes mr.pickles you sure do like to comment on his posts. im his biggest fan, whats YOUR excuse.

BTW isnt cyber-stalking a crime?

TIC

TAC said:
TAC is male
and he like females

Are you sure about that TAC, what about me, don't I count. Im male. We were companions you know TIC and TAC. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flower'sChild

Diztechie said:
Mr. Jordan should not have had to duck. IIRC, he's 6'6" or 6'7". I'm 6'8", and have never HAD to duck on BTMRR... although I still feel like I need to from time to time. :rolleyes:

I don't think they would let people on that ride if there was a good chance that they would hit their head if they did not duck. Also Mr.Jordan is very tall, but a lot of other basketball players are way taller he he >

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom