Imagineering Weekends : One Sentence Competition Season 2

spacemt354

Chili's
I got to see it with my megaband in reclining chairs. It was bomb (tho my friend ate all my popcorn)
Russell-Dogs-83855.gif

Daveeeeed

Diamond Reef Expedition
In the heart of fantasyland, behind a massive hill is a gleaming lagoon, called crystal lagoon, with large reef systems within in. Guests board a boat, with a glass bottom, as this is deemed a scenic glass bottom boat ride, before entering a cave built into the castle hill, where boats take a 7-foot plunge into an underwater realm. Guests are surrounded by magical glowing fish and marine life, before narrowly avoiding sharks, and subsequently entering a sea cave. Here guests find a magical rainbowfish in a reef made entirely of Diamond before its magical powers send guests up an incline, and back to the surface of the lagoon to unload the boats.

During the holidays, the diamond reef is covered in diamond ornaments, that are magically colored by the rainbow fish.

For Halloween, you boat becomes possessed, causing it to go into a mystical, haunted, underwater realm.
It's like a twist on the current ride. A twist that actually makes it good! I really liked how you incorporated cool features of what it could have been in my mind. The see through floor, and the sharks etc. would really make this a top notch attraction. Great job! (sorry for the shorter reviews I am running out of time:bookworm:).

Daveeeeed

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
f61ab1aafa.jpg

Based on the C.S. Lewis novel, you will climb aboard and set sail on this adventure through the eastern ocean on the Dawn Treader.
dawn-treader_1777513b.jpg

Sailing around the scenes from the novel, as well as some new adventures where you travel into a cave and experience a mystical light show. All set in the Narnia context. This attraction will bring a new spice to Fantasyland and that will surely be a sight to behold.
Now this hits home! Fantastic use of an appropriate ip to make the land stronger! Really like what you did here. Short and sweet. Really like the night show too, nice work!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom