Imagineering Community Plaza - An Information Thread

spacemt354

Chili's

Poll is up for the Imagineering Hall of Fame Class of 2023!

The class will be announced Wednesday November 15

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
IMG_0406.png

I never thought this day would come and I hope it wouldn’t. He was a humongous part of my childhood. I am truly going to miss him.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Hey!

So I totally forgot the context but wasn’t there some debate a while back about the location of Guest Relations at EPCOT??

And from what I recall, I said it was to the right of the main entrance near Spaceship Earth and someone else said it was part of the former Communicore structure.

Well.

IMG_6120.png

IMG_6121.png

They both exist.

Sorry, lol. Occasionally between trips I just browse the parks apps for fun and when I came across this I felt vindicated 💅🏻💅🏻🤣

Chaos Cat

Hey!

So I totally forgot the context but wasn’t there some debate a while back about the location of Guest Relations at EPCOT??

And from what I recall, I said it was to the right of the main entrance near Spaceship Earth and someone else said it was part of the former Communicore structure.

Well.

View attachment 769617
View attachment 769618

They both exist.

Sorry, lol. Occasionally between trips I just browse the parks apps for fun and when I came across this I felt vindicated 💅🏻💅🏻🤣
Honestly, if this was any park other than Epcot, I would of doubted it.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Hey!

Well.

View attachment 769617
View attachment 769618

They both exist.

I would like to point out the monorail in the first picture

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
I just changed my profile picture to drumroll please

Drum

IMG_0479.jpeg

To a plushy version of me. Ain’t I cute, I was trying to find a picture where fozzie is with something orange but I couldn’t find anything so this is the best thing I can do.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
I love that some of us changed our profiles to have oranges in it. Except me but I tried finding a picture so this is the best I can do. Also this brings a whole new meaning to New Year, New Me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom