Imagineer Boy's New attraction reviews and small updates!

epcotfan

Terrific Report! I agree with you on Soarin's queue. Very boring. Thank goodness for fastpass. I can't imagine standing line for 90+ minutes in that queue. Too bad they didn't install some video monitors with trivia on "the Land" or something pertaining to the attraction.

jmuboy

D+ for STITCH. Hmmm, maybe we will get lucky and they'll make the ride seasonal and bring back COP or TimeKeeper. Maybe move Stich to Hong Kong DL. That park needs attractions bad!

Biff215

We had the same problem with the audio in HM in July. However Spaceship Earth was even worse, as we only heard about 1/3 of the audio. It's really sad how bad some of the classics need a major rehab right now.

I'd also have to agree with you about Soarin's queue. While I didn't mind the theming overall, that has got to be the longest and most boring queue ever to wait in. I think it is the width of the queue and overall size of that main hallway that makes it feel like you are simply not moving at all. Longest 90 minutes of our vacation by far, Fastpass from now on for sure.

I also really enjoyed LMAX. I thought this blew away Indiana Jones, and was amazed at the pure size of that arena. Even if you don't like this show, it does its job of taking a ton of people out of the park for 30-60 minutes.

Great trip report!

Gucci65

ballewclan said:
Great trip report imagineer boy!! I think i read in another thread that you were 14? Well so am i and im impressed by your details. And sorry about school starting tomorrow, i still have 2 more weeks!

Good update report.

Oh, and be thankful about school. It started on August 8th here.

Sergeant Tibbs

rentNdisney said:
That is THE coolest idea ever. I'm so into having Disney things with me in school for good luck. This year, I had to have every pencil I used during the SAT come from a Disney vacation (i guess it worked, because I got a 2230). I wish I thought of something as cool as you did though!
umm i thought the highest u could get was a 1600:lookaroun

Sergeant Tibbs

imagineer boy said:
BTW, there's something I forgot to mention. I brought home a bag of dirt that I dug up from the base of the partners statue, and I'm bringing it to school as a good luck charm. Let's just hope no one think its a bag of weed or instead. :lookaroun
What?

disneylands

Account Suspended
ASWOME REPORT, this is going to come in handy for my trip on the 27th. now I know what to expect (having not been to disney since 2002.).

Thanks a lot. Very usefull.:wave:

Stitch69

I am sad to hear about Stitch ride. I haven't been on it yet and was excited about it.I am going to WDW Oct 1- 5 and it was on the top of my list. I am kinda sad now. Do you normally like stitch? Why so bad? Is nothing about it is good? Thanks

Stich's Great Escape is one of the worst rides disney has ever come up with. Its even worse than Tiki room under new Management and THATS saying something! I mean i've been on the ride twice and both times I came off the ride fealing like I was robbed of my time and raped of my memories of Alien Encounter.

wdwishes2005

Stitch69 said:
I am sad to hear about Stitch ride. I haven't been on it yet and was excited about it.I am going to WDW Oct 1- 5 and it was on the top of my list. I am kinda sad now. Do you normally like stitch? Why so bad? Is nothing about it is good? Thanks

imho it is very cheesyand childish, and i normally like stitch.

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Stitch69 said:

Well, I for one LOVED the movie, but they just blew it with the ride. The only thing I thought that was good about the ride was the animatronics and the special effects ( which mostly was left over from AE ) which is the only thing that saved it from me giving it an F.

FigmentJedi

imagineer boy said:
BTW, there's something I forgot to mention. I brought home a bag of dirt that I dug up from the base of the partners statue, and I'm bringing it to school as a good luck charm. Let's just hope no one think its a bag of weed or instead. :lookaroun
How did you get away with that? Wouldn't security ensure that you didn't do that? :rolleyes: But either way, it's cool that you have a piece of the Magic Kingdom at home

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom