Imagine the imagineers that worked at Disney didn't move to Universal in the 1990's?

celticssuck

Original Poster
If the imagineers who worked at Disney, who moved to Universal during the 1990's to put all the rides up for IOA, stayed at Disney. Would Universal IOA,be that good or no?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
If the imagineers who worked at Disney, who moved to Universal during the 1990's to put all the rides up for IOA, stayed at Disney. Would Universal IOA,be that good or no?

I can't say for sure, but I'm guessing it would look a lot different. I think it's interesting the similarities between IOA and DisneySea which only opened 2 years apart.

Both have a very similar Italian hotel (although DisneySea's is a lot more elaborate), both have Sinbad attractions and some of the styling is similar IMO.

BTW, I will be at DisneySea on Saturday to get a closer look :D:sohappy::king:

Disneyson 1

Well, yes, plus I'd assume they wouldn't want to open another dragon themed roller coaster or unicorn themed attraction while Uni. has them. Then again, Harry Potter may change that...

ttalovebug

I can't say for sure, but I'm guessing it would look a lot different. I think it's interesting the similarities between IOA and DisneySea which only opened 2 years apart.

Both have a very similar Italian hotel (although DisneySea's is a lot more elaborate), both have Sinbad attractions and some of the styling is similar IMO.

BTW, I will be at DisneySea on Saturday to get a closer look :D:sohappy::king:

Oooo, lucky! Have a good trip! :wave:

Did THAT many leave Disney to go work at Universal IOA? I remember hearing about some leaving but I didnt think it was that many people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom