Imagine...May. Info out from left field.

HDS

Original Poster
Ok, I don't like posting rumors because you peeps can be right out tyrannic. So take this info as you wish. Not animals where harmed for this info etc..

I was picking up my DW's copy of Thor (Female) #004 from the comic shop just 15mins ago. As I was checking out I asked the clerk:
Me- "Do you know the release date for Marvel's "Figment" digest version?"

The young clerk looks it up and then leaves to ask the shop owner. The shop owner comes back in tow...

Shop Owner: - "Marvel pushed it back I think til March....no wait, May...They are releasing it to coincide with something to do with the theme park in May."

Me
: -"wah??" I asked "Do my mind if I asked where you got that info from?"

Shop Owner: -"The Marvel Rep."

As I left I was all a wonder..Could this be an announcement to go a long with Star Wars etc.. Who knows..But there you have it. Maybe the spirits can fill us in.

JWG

Whaaa...?! :jawdrop:

Seriously, they obviously can't have something new in the Park by May replacing the attraction. So, either they have an updated film they're not talking about or they are closing the attraction after the Easter season and this is a gap filler.

Or, it's just not true as so many Imagination rumors go... :bawling:

HDS

Original Poster
I wouldn't think anything opening in May, I would guess more of a "We have this coming" Announcement oh and here's the Figment Digest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom