Imagination/Kodak refurb permit filed

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Looking at the map of the work site.. isn't the postshow smaller and not that big unless they include the upstairs...?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Looking at the map of the work site.. isn't the postshow smaller and not that big unless they include the upstairs...?
Though supposed to be accurate, the outline covers neither exactly the 1982 nor 1999/2002 Imageworks. At least Kodak are looking at investing something, and are well aware of the perceived shortfalls.

I wonder when these permits will begin to use current park plans; this one has Journey into YOUR Imagination and no Soarin'...

jedimaster1227

Though supposed to be accurate, the outline covers neither exactly the 1982 nor 1999/2002 Imageworks. At least Kodak are looking at investing something, and are well aware of the perceived shortfalls.

I wonder when these permits will begin to use current park plans; this one has Journey into YOUR Imagination and no Soarin'...

At the least, we will see the current Imageworks get some new computers to replace the long-broken photo stations at the post-show. From what I've been told, there is more to the story than just the post-show.

darthjohnny

Now that I have revisited the upstairs area of Imagination on a tour, I really wonder if they are going to put the money into it.

I would imagine just the power that thing alone must cost a lot since it's surrounded by glass. The sun beats down, so it must be a fortune to run the air conditioning there.

Now that I have revisited the upstairs area of Imagination on a tour, I really wonder if they are going to put the money into it.

I would imagine just the power that thing alone must cost a lot since it's surrounded by glass. The sun beats down, so it must be a fortune to run the air conditioning there.

Maybe it is double or tripple paned glass? Idk....but yeah that sucker has got to cost a fortune if its not

darthjohnny

Maybe it is double or tripple paned glass? Idk....but yeah that sucker has got to cost a fortune if its not

Yeah, I would imagine it would cost a lot.

When we walked in there during the tour they didn't have the A.C. on, and it was like hitting a giant wall of heat smacking you in the face. I would assume it would take a lot of cash to keep that place cool.

wickedfan07

Improve the post show...so that the building can be open during the ride refurb...ala SSE.

We can hope....

That's an idea. Hopefully that's what'll happen. Exciting stuff. I just hope they don't soft open it, or else we'll have another weekend like this past one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom