Imageworks open and lit up at night for Cheerleaders!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci65

warlord said:
All cheerleaders are evil and hyper and for that I hate them with all my might. A backhand might set them straight, but their parents act like that too.

That is pretty mean.

And sounds like someone who either wanted to be a cheerleader or wanted to date one and couldn't.:zipit: :lol:

As the mother of a cheerleader, I do take high offense to your comments. Don't lump them all into the same category. Most high school squads have conduct codes they have to follow at all times. Someone suggested that bad behavior in the parks should result in disqualification or a least a mention to the coaches and the judges - I think that would be an excellent idea.

I have encountered mass cheerleading squads in WDW before and found them to be annoying ONLY in the fact that they overtook the resort (AllStar) we were staying at. They were practicing on the grass well after we went to bed. I'm sure we were not the only guests to call and complain about the noise. We didn't hear them anymore after that night.

Videoteck

Gucci65 said:
That is pretty mean.

And sounds like someone who either wanted to be a cheerleader or wanted to date one and couldn't.:zipit: :lol:

As the mother of a cheerleader, I do take high offense to your comments. Don't lump them all into the same category. Most high school squads have conduct codes they have to follow at all times. Someone suggested that bad behavior in the parks should result in disqualification or a least a mention to the coaches and the judges - I think that would be an excellent idea.

I have encountered mass cheerleading squads in WDW before and found them to be annoying ONLY in the fact that they overtook the resort (AllStar) we were staying at. They were practicing on the grass well after we went to bed. I'm sure we were not the only guests to call and complain about the noise. We didn't hear them anymore after that night.
lol omg.You say he was mean look at what you said in the beginning anyways...PERSONALLY I DONT THINK THEY ARE EVIL...I THINK THEYRE JUST AIRHEADS LOL!Eh some airheads are ok though.

timoteo

Cheerleaders are "dirty" by nature. You might as well have a convention of past Bada Bing girls and patrons screaming down the street, Ow that's harsh.:animwink:

Dragonrider1227

I've always believed that cheerleaders are EVIL!

maxime29 said:
You wanna know what some CMs think of the cheerleaders?...

http://www.stupidguesttricks.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=1550&page=1&pp=10

I say no more.
10: Screaming cheers on Mainstreet. For real guys, please be quiet. It's turn of the century America. I promise you there were no groups of girls in short skirts screaming.
I don't recall there being 6 foot mice meeting and greeting people then either. Ya' know, just sayin' ;)

Gucci65

Videoteck said:
lol omg.You say he was mean look at what you said in the beginning anyways...PERSONALLY I DONT THINK THEY ARE EVIL...I THINK THEYRE JUST AIRHEADS LOL!Eh some airheads are ok though.

yea, but it wasn't as mean as saying cheerleaders needed to be backhanded. I was just making an observation.

YES, I have encountered mean, nasty, bada-bing cheerleaders. But MY kid is not one of them. We have never been to WDW for a competition and I hope we never do simply because the time you get to spend in the parks is slim to none. Most coaches do not want the kids in the parks before a competition because they don't want them tired. Hmmmm - maybe that is why they act like they are on speed. Warp drive.:lol:

WeLComeHomE OKW

I cant wait until you guys start a cheerleader website, so we can discuss them all day long...

But, ON TOPIC, i think cheerleaders rock! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Captain Chaos

ok now for the more important question:

Did anyone get pictures of this invasion in Disney? I mean, seeing screaming, pig tailed, skirt wearing monsters would be news, don't you think?? LoL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom