Imageworks open and lit up at night for Cheerleaders!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeymouse

warlord said:
No you just don't realize it. You just think you are a perfect cute litte thing and that is all that matters

tell me about it. tried to chat with her since I'm a fellow pittsburgher. just ignored my PM.

plus i know some other cheerleaders. they are the same way. won't talk to you or look at you if you don't meet their high standards. I'm not sayin they're all this way. They think they're princesses (shallow). just look at her avatar. i'm not making this up.

diesel

My brother and his family just returned. They stayed at a value resort that was over run by cheers. He said at times they were out of control. I did not see it first hand so out of control could mean a lot or a little. on a side note He said that the room was awful. Dirty bathroom that was never touched and an odd huge wet spot between the beds that was also never taken care of. I will post the pics as soon as i get a copy sent to me. If it is all that he said with pics i will be truly dissapointed. BAD SHOW...

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
mikeymouse said:
tell me about it. tried to chat with her since I'm a fellow pittsburgher. just ignored my PM.

plus i know some other cheerleaders. they are the same way. won't talk to you or look at you if you don't meet their high standards. I'm not sayin they're all this way. They think they're princesses (shallow).

That is a pretty harsh way to characterize someone unless you know them. Lets stay away from this before Steve comes and shuts down this thread for fighting and quarreling...

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
jedimaster1227 said:
That is a pretty harsh way to characterize someone unless you know them. Lets stay away from this before Steve comes and shuts down this thread for fighting and quarreling...

Or Eeyore :lookaroun

mikeymouse said:

plus i know some other cheerleaders. they are the same way. won't talk to you or look at you if you don't meet their high standards. I'm not sayin they're all this way. They think they're princesses (shallow). just look at her avatar. i'm not making this up.

Hello..I'm still here and can see you talking about me. Pretty harsh. I haven't checked a pm in months forgive me. Feel free anytime to email me I'm sure to return an email. Oh Well...can we just make this less personal and more disney-esque? Jeez..

So anyways...

I'm so jealous of those cheerleaders! I wish I could've been there to see that.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
should-be-BELLE said:
Hello..I'm still here and can see you talking about me. Pretty harsh. I haven't checked a pm in months forgive me. Feel free anytime to email me I'm sure to return an email. Oh Well...can we just make this less personal and more disney-esque? Jeez..

So anyways...

I'm so jealous of those cheerleaders! I wish I could've been there to see that.

Said it before, I'll say it again - "Don't pay him no nevermind!" :mad: - just a different "him" this time :lol:

I'm not about to judge someone by their avatar. I was there, the vast majority of the cheerleaders I saw were just having fun in the parks. Occasionally some were shouting cheers, but that wasn't the norm. That they hung around together just seemed normal to me, you see the parks with the people you know... If people are upset about cheerleaders or the dancers the weekend before, they could easily have avoided them. Both weekend competitions were well advertised.

Swfewrmco

mikeymouse said:

You need to introduce them to your good friends, Mr. Beam and Mr. Daniels. Let 'em say hi to the Captain while you're at it. As long as nobody crosses state lines in anybody's car trunk, 'tis all in good fun!

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
dizryan said:
You need to introduce them to your good friends, Mr. Beam and Mr. Daniels. Let 'em say hi to the Captain while you're at it. As long as nobody crosses state lines in anybody's car trunk, 'tis all in good fun!

OMG that was funny :drevil:

mikeymouse

dizryan said:

lol only the college cheerleaders :sohappy:

optjay

warlord said:
No you just don't realize it. You just think you are a perfect cute litte thing and that is all that matters

Grow up! Let me guess, nerd in school the girls wouldnt talk to? Maybe if you put down the Star Wars action figures for a couple minutes they might have!

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
no not really, I was a football player.

Someone needs to close this thread
before I make a post that is just a big ________________________________.

Swfewrmco

Let me try to get this thread back on track.

I wonder what Jodie Foster from "The Accused" would look like sprawled on one of the old pin tables from the Image Works?

Maybe they way she looked in "Candleshoe'?

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
I actually just recieved my dvd from the Extinct Attractions Club of JII and man was I impressed! I saw so much of Imageworks and JII that I didn't remember from way back when I was still a child. True nostalgia! I am going to watch Horizons and World of Motion tommorow. I can't wait! Cheerleaders are welcome to come watch with me! :lol:

mikeymouse

agreed. i apologize. Anyway, I am working on putting together a "yesterland" dvd. I'm having problems with my dazzle. If I install it to make a dvd from vhs, it blocks my dial-up and I can't get online. Pinnacle has been unsuccessful in correcting this error with me. If I'm successful, I plan on just asking for shipping and the cost of the blank disc... which is $1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom