I'm too Excited To Sleep Disney Commercial

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I can find a link to the "I'm too Excited to Sleep" Disney Commerical or the commerical where the little boy starts telling people that his mom called his little bother a little Disney souvenir

They were both fantastic commericals!:sohappy:

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
MKT,

I've looked both of those places and tried a ton of ways of wording it to find them...I've had no luck whatsoever.....:cry:

do you know the direct link.

jmvd20

MKT,

I've looked both of those places and tried a ton of ways of wording it to find them...I've had no luck whatsoever.....:cry:

do you know the direct link.

This was being discussed in another thread last night, the too excited to sleep commercial is not on youtube or google video. As far as I know it isn't available online or it is very well hidden. I am not sure about the other commercial you mentioned though.

Karolena

Does anyone know where these are or the one where a little boy is standing outside MK and his parents say "we have to go in now."

The glass slipper proposal is amazing and you can find it on youtube.

slappy magoo

No luck yet finding those commercials. However, while looking I found a website called retrojunk.com that might be the coolest day-waster I've seen in quite a while. Type "disney" in their search engine and see what kind of gold nuggets you find.

BTW, the guy in the elevator in the "Disney souveneir" commercial is former (current?) standup comic Jeff "I'll flip you like a cheese omelette" Altman, infamous for being the "Jeff" in the infamous flop NBC variety series "Pink Lady & Jeff"

Eyorefan

No luck yet finding those commercials. However, while looking I found a website called retrojunk.com that might be the coolest day-waster I've seen in quite a while. Type "disney" in their search engine and see what kind of gold nuggets you find.

BTW, the guy in the elevator in the "Disney souveneir" commercial is former (current?) standup comic Jeff "I'll flip you like a cheese omelette" Altman, infamous for being the "Jeff" in the infamous flop NBC variety series "Pink Lady & Jeff"

I love retrojunk. I would go there everyday if I knew I wouldn't end up spending wayyy to long there!

slappy magoo

There is a thing called Google and YouTube.
There are also such things as earlier posts in this very thread where people wrote they've looked in google and youtube and have yet to find those spots on them, but thanks for the sarcasm oodles! :wave:

And since you're being SO helpful, allow me to help you right back and point out that google and youtube, while similar, are in fact, 2 seperate things, and not A thing. You're welcome.

butterflyminnie

this may be a thread drift, but while I was clicking around youtoube, I came across a vidio called "EPCOT Center in less than 5 minutes":D Sorry, I don't know how to post a direct link, but if you search youtoube for it, you should find it

EMThompsen

I get so choked up when I watch these commercials. :p

I got all choked up too...& can you believe on another thread I said if I were one of the dwarves it would have to be Grumpy... I guess under this tough shell I'm just a softy.:lol: But who could watch that commercial & not well up?

dukehoopsfan

C&D

I like the one where the two little kids are in bed talking to each other and wondering if it's too early to get-up Mom and Dad; when the camera switches over to Mom and Dad they're already dressed sitting on the bed ready to go. (with that 'Oh goodie, can't wait' look on there face)

LoriMistress

There are also such things as earlier posts in this very thread where people wrote they've looked in google and youtube and have yet to find those spots on them, but thanks for the sarcasm oodles! :wave:

And since you're being SO helpful, allow me to help you right back and point out that google and youtube, while similar, are in fact, 2 seperate things, and not A thing. You're welcome.

It's just a message board. Relax and move on. My post wasn't being sarcastic. 99 percent of the time people who ask questions like these are normally too lazy to actually do the research for them. But don't worry...I don't take your comments personally...after all, you are just words on a screen. I just figured you were having a crappy day. Ta-ta for now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom