I'm surprised you only get to see four princesses.

sabbyxxo

So, I checked out the update on the Princess Fairytale Hall and after listening to the video I was surprised by two things. First, at any given time, there will only be four princesses to meet. I would have thought that building this grand setting for them would have meant the opportunity to meet a lot of princesses. When we've done character dining at CRT and ARBH we've definitely seen more than four princesses. So only four - kind of weak.
Second, if I heard right, you will come in and choose which princess to see - either Cinderella and a visiting princess or Rapunzel and her visiting princess. This would seem to indicate that you will choose a line to get in to. So that after waiting in what I'm sure will be a pretty long line to see Cinderella and her visiting princess, I guess you would then need to get back in line to see Rapunzel and her visiting princess. Wow! That's a lot of waiting! I'm sure the Princess Fairytale Hall will be added to FP+ but as we know, you will only be able to get one FP+ for this. So it would seem that you will either have to go through two long lines to see all four or burn a fp+ and still wait in a long line. I guess for now, we will stick with chacter dining
Agreed! Character dining for the win. Eventually when the lines die down, or I get to the head of the line super early, then I'll meet Elsa, Anna, & other new characters around the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom